Nude photo emerges of 'High School Musical' star

she looks better with her cloths on LOL

no im serious.. the naked picture was just too small to judge properly.. and pixely.

Are you looking at the same image I've been looking at the for last 5 minutes?

Are you thinking of the same image I am? The one I found was bigger than my monitor can display without scrolling. And it's set to 1280x1024. If that's too small and pixelly for you, I worry :p

The photo breaks the rules ;)

And it's nothing special at all anyway. That photo that lylesback2 posted is far more attractive :wub:

i just got a full screen version of the nude pic, and it wasn't any better then the smaller version ive seen. besides, theres hotter girls out there, with nude photos...

kate's huff for one ;)

Seen it and it was meh tho shes hot I expected more :laugh:

Plus I lol at Lawyers taking down sites hosting the photo...the power to be a celebrity!!!

You people are heartless and cruel.

so you know..

and BTW she looks GOOD in that picture, and seriously who the **** got a better lookin gf than her raise your hand.

yeah, nobody.

losers.

and no i dont even know who the **** she is or what is that musical movie i never watched, get a life scrubs and stop wasting your time with useless crap like stupid remarks about her or her body.

*Raises hand

No one said she had to take those photos. Couldn't she just let her boyfriend (whoever he is) see her naked?

i could find a dozen girls in my college in 10 minutes hotter then her...

and were not heartless and cruel, were just going with the internet trend of the day ;)

i think she's decent looking, but i expect more out of a celebrities these days

Some of you need to get a girlfriend. Acting like you've never seen a naked girl before. :laugh:

Hahaha so true...

so you know..

and BTW she looks GOOD in that picture, and seriously who the **** got a better lookin gf than her raise your hand.

yeah, nobody.

losers.

and no i dont even know who the **** she is or what is that musical movie i never watched, get a life scrubs and stop wasting your time with useless crap like stupid remarks about her or her body.

Wow, someone is a bit protective :p. Cool it? Also, how the HELL do you know what people on Neowin are like and how good looking their girlfriends are? Sorry but as far as you know there could be a guy on here with a stunner for a girlfriend and you'd have no idea. You shouldn't just assume otherwise, or say members are losers for stating their opinion. You just insulted every guy on here. It's nice that you're trying to stop people saying bad things about her, but she's definitely not going to ever know that you did, she's no different to any other girl and not the best looking girl in the universe so she's bound to be compared to others, it happens all the time... and having photos like these is kind of asking for it.

She's hot, and so is the nudie... some people here seem to me like the kind of guys that a girl like her (or ANY girl for that matter..) wouldn't even take a second look at, so they call her ugly or some stupid crap like that to feel better about themselves... pretty pathetic if you ask me. :no:

so you know..

yeah, nobody.

losers.

My wife is hotter and yeah I can say that because I make bank as my friend's say. Yeah being a pilot for a private corporation has its finacial benefits.

Also I'm better than Snyper with the ladies.

Edit:

You guys know the stereotype about Russians right?

Heh

Heh.

My wife is hotter and yeah I can say that because I make bank as my friend's say. Yeah being a pilot for a private corporation has its finacial benefits.

Also I'm better than Snyper with the ladies.

Edit:

You guys know the stereotype about Russians right?

Heh

Heh.

The only stereotype about russians that I know is to do with Vodka.

All women are beautiful.

Except the ones that aren't.

Some of you need to get a girlfriend. Acting like you've never seen a naked girl before. :laugh:

But this is a naked girl that has been on Television :woot: