Nude photo emerges of 'High School Musical' star

Ok I've not had much luck on google. Call me a noob. Anyone got a hint for me or a link or the pics?

think I found it. is it a bedroom shot?

here's a link to yahoo...http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070908135636AAim669

Edited by Turion

As soon as I saw this, I went to a website that I know has this sort of crap and yeah, she's in her bedroom standing and staring at the camera, fully naked smiling. Its trimmed but she should shave it completely :pinch:

what exactly did u search for? e.g "high school music nude" under images? or what?

How 'bout her name followed by the word 'nude.'

Geez, who thought you'd have to coach someone in looking up nudity on the Internet.

High School Musical actress Vanessa Hudgens sent risqu? photos of herself to Nickelodeon star Drake Bell, reports People.

Their source claims that a couple of years ago, Vanessa (before she was famous) had emailed the photos to Drake. Drake?s rep, Jill Fritzo, has denied the rumors: ?Drake says he never received those photos.? (Those photos are in reference to the pictures that have surfaced from Vanessa?s nude photo scandal.)

Vanessa made a guest appearance in a 2006 episode of Drake?s Nick show, Drake & Josh, as his character?s girlfriend.

Vanessa is expected to make an appearance on Thursday?s episode of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Let?s hope even more rumors don?t surface before then. Good luck, V!

If she was sending it around she asked for it...

How 'bout her name followed by the word 'nude.'

Geez, who thought you'd have to coach someone in looking up nudity on the Internet.

Oh, don't. Some people are such airheads when it comes to searching for things, like the girls in my IT class:

Girl: Hey, know where I can find free music to use in my work?

Me: Err, you tried Last FM?

Girl: What website?

Me: Try Googling it

Girl: How?

Me: How?! :|

Girl: Yeah, how?

Me: Go to Google.com

Girl: Then what?

Me: You have used Google before, right?

Girl: Yeah, but I've never searched for Last FM

Me: Why would it be different?!

Girl: Uhh, 'cos it's a different website? :rolleyes:

Slight exaggeration, but you get the idea :p

Oh, don't. Some people are such airheads when it comes to searching for things, like the girls in my IT class:

hahahaha yeah!

:rofl:

Big flickin' deal. There's a nude photo of a young woman on the Internet. What's all the fuss about? Oh, she's a celebrity. Name one female celebrity for whom there are no nude photos. Leave her alone already. And how can these reporters question if it will 'ruin' her career.

Why doesn't someone 'stalk' all the celeb news reporters, gossip columnists, and celeb tv show hosts until they get all their nude photos and hold it up for ransom until they get off the airwaves? Its no more legal than what most of these boneheads are doing anyways.

I'm tired of celebrities invading my daily space of life. Unless I'm dating or married to one, or I want to find out about the latest movie or music album, stay out of my headspace, out of my newspaper and out of my TV. I don't care that Paris bared her crotch, goes to rehab, has eating disorders or visits her parole officer. I guess the only important question is what makes her eyes glow green on a camera in a hotel room. And why doesn't this super power appear any other time. ;)

Jessica Alba :( ............

jessica alba has a nipple picture... it's not "full nude", but it's something :p

I would think you would use more restraint as a neowin representative. I've googled in the past, doesn't mean I am an expert, and when I did such a search, it didn't come up so easily. Your gross exaggeration makes you appear less than mature enough to be posting.

I would think you would use more restraint as a neowin representative. I've googled in the past, doesn't mean I am an expert, and when I did such a search, it didn't come up so easily. Your gross exaggeration makes you appear less than mature enough to be posting.

lol.

It's hard to imagine the consequences for your actions when you're young. The me of now is a lot smarter than the me of 18 years, and I'm sure the me with a bachelor's degree will be a lot smarter than the me of now. Hopefully she'll learn from this and move on. Adolescence is a bitch.

Yup, same here.

Amen, although I have to say I'm pleased that I haven't seen many Let's Critique This Female's Appearance Threads? on Neowin.:rolleyes:s:

Yeah, there are the occasional ones but fortunately they are fairly limited. The only thing they are good for is proving what I just said!

As soon as I saw this, I went to a website that I know has this sort of crap and yeah, she's in her bedroom standing and staring at the camera, fully naked smiling. Its trimmed but she should shave it completely:pinch:h:

Why should she shave it? That might byouri> preference, but unless you become her next bed buddy, it's kinda irrelevant what you think. She didn't take the picture for you.

sadly, no one cares. if it was zac efron, however, 3/4 of the world's female population would explode.

You think so? I would say less than half of teenagers, let alone adult women. He's nothing special, he looks to me like just another bland soft lad with no character.

You're talking to him about maturity? He's not even out of puberty yet! :rofl:

Haha.

BTW, she's hot.

Big flickin' deal.

You forget something, it's in the same country where someone showing a nipple on telly caused a ridicilous ruckus. No further comments needed I guess.