The Big Wrestling Thread!

Jake the Snake wants to buy TNA :rofl:

BMi: Do you keep up with current WWE product?

JR: Only if I?ve been bad, but let me tell you this right now?.I just started a campaign on indiegogo. You know what it is?

BMi: Oh yeah.

JR: I am gonna try to use an indiegogo to buy TNA.

BMi: That sounds awesome! What do you think about TNA going up for sale?jake the snake buy tna

JR: God, it needs to. I mean, I watched for 10, 12, 15 years, however long it?s been out there and they suck. I guarantee you if I get the opportunity, in a matter of six months I?ll be ****ing Vince McMahon off. My numbers will beat his, I guarantee you that.

http://www.blankmaninc.com/jake-the-snake-roberts-interview

World Heavyweight Championship John Cena declared his desire to defend his new title at WrestleMania 30, in a recent interview with Nola.com. Cena also talks about dethroning "Nature Boy" Ric Flair, his critics, favorite WrestleMania moments and more. 

?This is not taken as a shot of disrespect to anyone who has held the title before me, but it?s now viewed as a second-tier championship. (Defending it at WrestleMania 30) will truly put a stamp on making it the real deal. I want the WWE universe to realize that it?s not a second-tier championship. It should be treated with as much respect as the WWE title.?

With Cena's world title victory at WWE Hell in a Cell last month, he is now at #14, and just two away from what many consider to be Ric Flair's record holding 16 world championships. The "Nature Boy" has technically held many more, but WWE seems to be randomly selective with which titles and wins/losses they choose to recognize. With each of Cena's 14 world title runs earned in the WWE over the past decade, many have speculated that he may be the first to topple the landmark.

?If I have two more (titles), that means I?m going to lose it two more times. So I?d rather stay at 14. That record is held in pretty high esteem. Just to be in that conversation, that means I?ve done something right over the years. If it gets to the point of where it does happen, I?ll enjoy hearing what our fans have to say.?

World Heavyweight Championship John Cena declared his desire to defend his new title at WrestleMania 30, in a recent interview with Nola.com. Cena also talks about dethroning "Nature Boy" Ric Flair, his critics, favorite WrestleMania moments and more. 

?This is not taken as a shot of disrespect to anyone who has held the title before me, but it?s now viewed as a second-tier championship. (Defending it at WrestleMania 30) will truly put a stamp on making it the real deal. I want the WWE universe to realize that it?s not a second-tier championship. It should be treated with as much respect as the WWE title.?

With Cena's world title victory at WWE Hell in a Cell last month, he is now at #14, and just two away from what many consider to be Ric Flair's record holding 16 world championships. The "Nature Boy" has technically held many more, but WWE seems to be randomly selective with which titles and wins/losses they choose to recognize. With each of Cena's 14 world title runs earned in the WWE over the past decade, many have speculated that he may be the first to topple the landmark.

?If I have two more (titles), that means I?m going to lose it two more times. So I?d rather stay at 14. That record is held in pretty high esteem. Just to be in that conversation, that means I?ve done something right over the years. If it gets to the point of where it does happen, I?ll enjoy hearing what our fans have to say.?

He wins two more...we riot

Examiner.com is reporting that Hulk Hogan has made a verbal agreement to return to WWE. The article states that a source within WWE is saying that Hogan is officially back with the company but has not signed a legend's deal.

There is talk of Hogan being a surprise entrant in this year's Royal Rumble from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Hogan's name has been used more frequently on WWE television as of late to promote WWE 2K14. With this year being the 30th anniversary of WrestleMania, many reports have stated that Hogan will be contacted by WWE to make an appearance, possibly a match.

Below is an exact quote from the article that is on Examiner.com and their source from WWE:

"We knew this would happen at some point," the source tells Examiner. "It's my understanding that there isn't a contract in place, but there's a verbal agreement that will move forward. It's just a good fit for everybody involved, especially with the milestone WrestleMania 30 coming up. Hogan needed to finish up his stuff with TNA and just come home."

As a follow-up to our report earlier today about a certain individual seriously interested in the sale of TNA, WrestleZone can now reveal that Billy Corgan is one name coming up a lot right now. 

Best known for his days as the frontman of The Smashing Pumpkins, Corgan is a notorious wrestling fan, and also the one behind independent wrestling company, Resistance Pro Wrestling.

One current TNA star and two former stars have all verified that Corgan's name is making the circles behind the scenes in TNA. While no concrete details are available at this time, and no public statements have been made by either party regarding this possibility, current water cooler talk in TNA is pointing to Corgan as a potential candidate.

We'll keep you updated on this story as more information becomes available.