The Big Wrestling Thread!

NXT star Sami Zayn has been touted by WWE officials and is believed to be very good, However, The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that WWE wants him to stop climbing the ropes so much and playing to the crowd. It's said Vince McMahon is not a fan of stars doing that.

5474%20-%20cm_punk%20facepalm%20money_in

According to PWInsider, Eric Bischoff was absent from tonight's Impact Wrestling taping, and he may not be coming back in the near future, according to a few of their sources. Bischoff is the Executive Producer in charge of creative, which means his presence at TNA events should be more noticeable than most. He came to the company alongside Hulk Hogan in 2010. 

Speaking of Hogan, TNA has been making it a point not to mention his name on any of their broadcasts, including tonight's Impact Wrestling and last weekend's Bound for Glory pay-per-view. Dixie Carter made reference to Hogan, but not by name, saying "who will remain nameless." TNA even asked a fan dressed up in full Hogan gear at Bound for Glory, George Antoun, to remove his costume and replace it with a TNA-themed shirt instead. This was after they took his Hulk Hogan sign away before the show. 

With Bischoff missing from TNA events, and the company being so adamant against Hogan being anywhere near the product, this has led to a lot of speculation that, as the duo came to TNA together, they may be leaving together as well. Of course, this is all speculation so far, and we will update the story as more information becomes available.

Hello,

Here's where you are wrong: I don't have to defend it to you. If you have never watched the TNA product, you shouldn't say a word.

You've seen Daniel Bryan in WWE, have you seen Bryan Danielson when he was in the indies? Maybe. Do they wrestle the same style? Not even close. Because WWE's way is different. 

Is WWE perfect? No.

Great? Not on a day to day basis. Some events, some matches, some storylines, yes.

Better than TNA? Of ****ing course.

You are completely incorrect. That being said, I do not wish to start a war with you in this thread. If you wish, we can continue thru PM.

Hello,

You are completely incorrect. That being said, I do not wish to start a war with you in this thread. If you wish, we can continue thru PM.

What did I say that is 'completely incorrect'?

Please point that part out for the class.

Also: Stop starting every post with the word 'hello'. This isn't a letter to your grandmother.

What did I say that is 'completely incorrect'?

Please point that part out for the class.

Also: Stop starting every post with the word 'hello'. This isn't a letter to your grandmother.

Ooooh, he got under your skin...

{grabs popcorn}

• Like 3

My son went to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal studios last night.  Bumped into this guy coming out of the porta-potty.

That's cool! What's he like?

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

Styles defeated Bully Ray for the title at Bound for Glory, and this past week announced his intention to "make Dixie Carter pay", by walking out on her company and taking the championship with him. As we reported earlier, there are plans to allow AJ to work for other companies while on leave, most notably for AAA in Mexico and Great Muta's Wrestle-1 promotion in Japan.

Essentially TNA's doing what WWE should have done with CM Punk two years ago after Money in the Bank. If AJ stays off TNA for more than 8 days, it's immediately a better storyline.

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

^ It's amazing; same developer and it looks worse than before. Really wish 2K would have done it themselves.

^ It's amazing; same developer and it looks worse than before. Really wish 2K would have done it themselves.

I think they acquired the licence too late to put their stamp on it. 2K14 was already well in to development then.

I'd expect 2K15 to be a lot better.

Really awesome!  My wife says its will be hard to root against the shield now with him being so nice.

Who in the hell rooted against The Shield anyway?

I mean, against the Rhodes brothers, sure. But anyone else? 

Time for Hell in a Cell predictions...

Alberto Del Rio © vs. John Cena - Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship
No need to be Nostradamus to predict this one.

Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan - Hell in a Cell match for the vacant WWE Championship with Shawn Michaels as the Special Guest Referee
Dusty finish at Night of Champions, no-contest finish at Battleground, let's see if we get an actual finish this time (by which I mean one where angry fans don't end up demanding a refund and actually getting it).

CM Punk vs. Ryback and Paul Heyman - Handicap Hell in a Cell match
Seems pretty likely Curtis Axel will interfere, which would probably lead to Big E Langston making the save, especially now that their title match on the pre-show seems to have been nixed.

AJ Lee © vs. Brie Bella - Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship
Ladies and gentlemen: your Total Divas marketing match.

Cody Rhodes and Goldust © vs. The Shield (Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins) (with Dean Ambrose) vs. The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) - Triple Threat tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
Tricky one to predict, this. Dirtsheets seem to be pointing towards Cody Rhodes vs. Goldust at WrestleMania XXX (with Goldust turning on Cody), so there is the temptation to go with The Shield, but I reckon it's too early to start that.

Los Matadores (Primo and Epico Diego and Fernando) (with El Torito) vs. The Real Americans (Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro) (with Zeb Colter) - Tag team match
This better be what starts Antonio Cesaro's face turn. The guy deserves better than this.