The Big Wrestling Thread!

Dave Meltzer is reporting that the Carter family wants to throw the towel in on TNA and sell the company to the highest bidder. Rumored parties range from Eric Bischoff, Jeff Jarrett, Viacom and even the WWE.

Dave Meltzer revealed the news on his radio show today that they've been wanting to get out of the wrestling business for several months now, after they've thrown everything at the company without any financial success.

gee, was anyone suprised by the ending to the Bryan vs Orton match?  I followed the PPV on wwe chat, and mostly didn't pay attention to anything but the tag match and Big E vs Ambrose.  Other than that, seemed like a very disapointing PPV.

1382974280.jpg

Pictures have surfaced online of Chris Benoit's older son, David, with David Hart Smith, son of the late British Bulldog.

The rumor is Benoit's son has started lifting and doing some work in the ring with Smith. Pictures also have came out of David with Chris Jericho at a WWE SmackDown taping earlier this year.

So Cena has been world champ 14 times... what took Ric Flair decades to do he has managed to do in only a decade or so... does the championships have no real value anymore?

WWE? I bet Vince will literally offer $1 as well

That would only happen if Vince actually sees any bankable value in TNA.

So Cena has been world champ 14 times... what took Ric Flair decades to do he has managed to do in only a decade or so... does the championships have no real value anymore?

Championships don't mean anything when they're being thrown around like cheap prostitutes.

That would only happen if Vince actually sees any bankable value in TNA.

Championships don't mean anything when they're being thrown around like cheap prostitutes.

I also hate that HBK did what he did... stay retired dude quit coming back for the occasional "ref" job only to screw someone over. So now we're back to havin two champions both of which are as stale as a piece of bread... Randy Orton and SuperCena

The creative team have absolutely no clue what they are doing. I mean, there is usually always a plan, but so far the decisions they have made in the past month or so have been atrocious. I usually like to watch Raw if I am available to but tonight is going to be just another boring disappointment.

HBK, please go away. I appreciate everything that man has done in the ring, but on the microphone he is annoying as hell. He overacts all the time. I never want to hear him talk. I only liked his wrestling.

Yeah I am not going to see Raw for the first time in a long time, I really hated the PPV. I am losing interest in wrestling again (I go through these stages over my 24 years in watching wrestling)

Yeah I am not going to see Raw for the first time in a long time, I really hated the PPV. I am losing interest in wrestling again (I go through these stages over my 24 years in watching wrestling)

I've been through that stage once before (stopped watching WWE for a couple of years just before they started transitioning to the PG era). I've thought of stopping again before, but I'd always keep coming back, so I stick around.

I've been through that stage once before (stopped watching WWE for a couple of years just before they started transitioning to the PG era). I've thought of stopping again before, but I'd always keep coming back, so I stick around.

I will continue to read the results and news etc and if something awesome is happening I will tune in

The creative team have absolutely no clue what they are doing. I mean, there is usually always a plan, but so far the decisions they have made in the past month or so have been atrocious. I usually like to watch Raw if I am available to but tonight is going to be just another boring disappointment.

HBK, please go away. I appreciate everything that man has done in the ring, but on the microphone he is annoying as hell. He overacts all the time. I never want to hear him talk. I only liked his wrestling.

Yea exactly - what is the plan? Is this just another "The Corporation" where they continue to screw they good guy because honestly they are getting to the point to where im sick of watching Bryan get beat down every week by the Shield and the Randy Orton. I mean where do they go after this - a lot of people wanted to see Bryan carry the company and see how he did - how are we going to see how that works out if you're constantly tossing John Cena and Randy orton in our face? Oh ADR cant carry smackdown so... i guess we'll give the title to Cena for a 14th time, by the time he's done he will have racked up more WWE championships than HHH and Ric Flair combined...

As you mentioned i liked when HBK was still active but ...retirement means retirement.. if you're going to come back... do announcing if not.. just stay at home and out of the storylines..you're doing the fans a disservice 

I will continue to read the results and news etc and if something awesome is happening I will tune in

Same here... it looked like it was getting interesting for a moment then went back into Sucksville. Their first problem is get rid of PG ... and shed Cena of this baby face BS ... they guy is so over with the kids it'd be impossible to turn him heel without losing an ass ton of profit

Alright, admission time: who else cringed watching this part of Hell in a Cell?

480647_594145757298364_1194121772_n.jpg

It's like they didn't bother to rehearse that bit. :pinch: