The Big Wrestling Thread!

^^

...so they tease us on RAW with a potential rivalry between The Shield and The Wyatt Family, and then they book THIS?

kmnYC.gif

Are you complaining about a Punk & Bryan vs Wyatts match? Because uhm, thats going to be a great match.

Mark is the most respected guy in WWE today

No he's actually not.  People don't live to voice it out loud, but there's a feeling that he's been carried by his own momentum for WM30, and carried through some matches.  He is massively respected for what he represents but as a wrestler, not so much anymore - just that very few even say it.

I think you misunderstood what I said. Keep in mind that the guy has a certain age, obviously he can't perform like in his 30's anymore, so I wasn't talking about this. I was talking about all his career, everything he's done for the company, working through all his injuries, staying loyal to WWE, etc. All of these sum up to a great deal of respect for the guy. And believe me, when he'll retire, the company will suffer a great loss and I think they are aware of this, otherwise they would use him more often. :) 

Are you complaining about a Punk & Bryan vs Wyatts match? Because uhm, thats going to be a great match.

Whoops, forgot the sarcasm tag at the end. Of course it's gonna be a great match; going by the end of RAW though, it seems inevitable there's gonna be a Shield run-in to give Bryan and Punk the win.

WWE is currently working on a new DVD/Blu-Ray collection featuring the "Heart Break Kid" Shawn Michaels. It has been confirmed that the new project will be titled "Shawn Michaels: Mr. WrestleMania" and will include all 17 of his classic WrestleMania matches. That, of course, includes the WrestleMania XX triple threat match between HBK, Triple H and Chris Benoit for the World Heavyweight Championship. It will be available in the United States on February 11, 2014.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/431075-steve-austin-posts-photo-of-new-beard-details-on-new-shawn-michaels-wrestlemania-dvd-chris-benoit-confirmed

Wrestle Talk TV's put up a bunch of classic matches for free involving TNA stars in British promotions.

It is pretty big (about 3 hours and 1.5GB overall), so if you fancy downloading instead, here's the links straight from Vimeo (right-click, save as):

Before They Were Impact Players

Bonus Match