How can you help Neowin help you?

Question:

Does it really go on beer or on the system maintenance?

Do Mods/ Super Mods get paid?

VidER

It goes on the devs who get beer while doing maintenance ;)

I just finally got around to subscribing + donating too.

Feels good to give something back to the community. And everybody knows Dutch beer is excellent. :laugh:

I just finally got around to subscribing + donating too.

Feels good to give something back to the community. And everybody knows Dutch beer is excellent. :laugh:

beats the american p***water! :p

although nothing beats a good english ale!!!

beats the american p***water! :p

although nothing beats a good english ale!!!

Damn right about the American ****. Still don't know why they drink Heineken over there. :laugh:

About the english ale, can't really say. Kinda hard to get proper English beer here. There's lots of Irish beer here though. (gotta love Murphy's)

But my cousin in London says it's about the same for getting Dutch beer in England.

Damn right about the American ****. Still don't know why they drink Heineken over there. :laugh:

About the english ale, can't really say. Kinda hard to get proper English beer here. There's lots of Irish beer here though. (gotta love Murphy's)

But my cousin in London says it's about the same for getting Dutch beer in England.

this makes me wanna go sit in a pub garden, drink a cool cider (magners ftw!), guinness or a John Smiths!

this makes me wanna go sit in a pub garden, drink a cool cider (magners ftw!), guinness or a John Smiths!

Sounds like a solid idea. I'm going for few, make that several, lagers tonight too.

• 5 months later...

I have never seen this thread before, haha. I would donate a little bit extra, but I don't have a good paying job while at school :p

• 1 year later...

Idea - Those who donate to the beer fund can have a special neowin bar coaster to use as an avatar or in our sig.

Saying i donated to the neowin beer fund!!

Donating just to get a coaster :p

• 4 months later...

Once I have a steady income I intend on being a subscriber x2 and helping out, been here almost 5 years and love it.

If anyone wants to buy my subscription status rather then 'beer money' I won't complain, still goes towards Neowin ;)

I donated but I forgot to include a comment on it saying my Neowin account name :laugh:

Should I send Redmak a msg with the email I used in my donation?

yes.

I'm in the process of creating a paypal account (I'm new to this thing), but when things get clear and I'll see the numbers online, you'll get many beers from me. I'm a heavy beer drinker, so I would love to have some (virtual) drinking buddies. :p

• 2 weeks later...

if i could have been able to join u guys for a pub crawl... i woulda bought u all a round!!!!! Top Notch job guys!!!!! - i know its not booze, but mebbe a kudo's might help... :)