Idiot abuses cat on YouTube

Well the link I just posted is still working, he picks it up by the neck and just throws it around, punching it, etc...Then getting it all wet and throwing it around some more, pinning the cat against the wall.

It was the cat's poor face at the end that made me sad. :( :p

Well the link I just posted is still working, he picks it up by the neck and just throws it around, punching it, etc...Then getting it all wet and throwing it around some more, pinning the cat against the wall.

It was the cat's poor face at the end that made me sad. :( :p

It's still working.

It wasn't as bad as I thought but it's still a pretty dumb thing to do. I don't like owning anypets or anything but I remember getting off the bus and seeing this one kid stabbing a carboard box, so I went over to see why a little kid was outside with a knife. Sure enough I look inside the box and a find a little rabbit going ape crazy trying to get out, amazingly though it didnt have a scratch on it. I let the rabbit go and punked the kid off, the worst thing about it is that it was his pet rabbit, at first his mom started yelling about how she was gonna call the police for gettting rid of their rabbit but then she started smacking her kid when I told her what he was doing).

Why did youtube pull the videos btw, there's worser video about people getting rushed ( i know everyones gonna say animals can't defend themselves) but I'm just wondering why there's so much outrage.

The video isnt there anymore but i can only imagine what this person was dong, and being a lover of animals that i am i'd love to get my hands on people like that!

It's just sick :(

It's still working.

It wasn't as bad as I thought but it's still a pretty dumb thing to do. I don't like owning anypets or anything but I remember getting off the bus and seeing this one kid stabbing a carboard box, so I went over to see why a little kid was outside with a knife. Sure enough I look inside the box and a find a little rabbit going ape crazy trying to get out, amazingly though it didnt have a scratch on it. I let the rabbit go and punked the kid off, the worst thing about it is that it was his pet rabbit, at first his mom started yelling about how she was gonna call the police for gettting rid of their rabbit but then she started smacking her kid when I told her what he was doing).

Why did youtube pull the videos btw, there's worser video about people getting rushed ( i know everyones gonna say animals can't defend themselves) but I'm just wondering why there's so much outrage.

That's sick. Reminds me of my senior year in High School when I worked at the library. This one guy took out his cellphone and said "Wanna know what I did for Easter?" These kids were huddling at the corner of the library desk giggling, so naturally I went by slowly to see what was so funny. The guy was showing them a videoclip of him and his friend slamming a baby rabbit to the ground at full force, kicking it and laughing at it for what he said was "A Happy Easter Day". They were in an enclosed area in the vid, looked like a tennis court and the poor rabbit was too badly injured to attempt to escape.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing as this guy didn't seem like the kind of person capable of doing that. Showed me how f-ed up he really was, along with his friends (even females) who were laughing along. Just goes to show that anyone is capable of carrying out these stupid acts. I believe he was in the top 10% at my school.

i havnt watched the video yet, but im sure ive seen much worse stuff that this, and i dont need to watch another.

since you guys are saying "i hope the cat gets taken away", he clearly didnt kill the animal.

i havnt watched the video yet, but im sure ive seen much worse stuff that this, and i dont need to watch another.

since you guys are saying "i hope the cat gets taken away", he clearly didnt kill the animal.

I didn't either and I don't understand why people would actually go the length of downloading them from file hosting sites, I guess curiosity gets the best of them.

I still hadn't seen the 2girls1cup thing, the taliban beheading thing, etc.

I've only heard :x about them so I refuse to watch it.

Anyone else like me? I feel strange for not watching it.

wow. i would beat the hell out of that kid. no joke. thats disgusting that he could treat an animal that way. thats not funny in any way. i hope he gets in bad situation for doing something that stupid.

we need a neowin fund raiser!

so we can raise enough money to get a ticket down there for a couple people, then you can post the video of beating the crap out of him on youtube.

ok just saw the video and it actually made me cry :(

how can people do this, the poor cat at the end, i think even if it was rescued it would be too scared around humans for it to re-homed. :(

It's still working.

It wasn't as bad as I thought but it's still a pretty dumb thing to do......Why did youtube pull the videos btw, there's worser video about people getting rushed ( i know everyones gonna say animals can't defend themselves) but I'm just wondering why there's so much outrage.

Bro' you either obviously didn't watch both videos, didn't really think of the pain the poor creature was feeling or you are a very insensitive person, abusing a creature who feels pain just like you do but cannot express or defend itself is more than enough reason for YouTube to remove this, they remove thousands of copyrighted material everyday, if they wouldn't remove this type of thing I would really be angry at them, dude the kitty was crying in both videos didn't you notice it?

Edited by Ely