Idiot abuses cat on YouTube

I think the point was why is this video causing such an uproar when there are loads of other cases of worse situations that nobody bats an eyelid at.

Oh BS. Name one case where someone got caught abusing an animal and everyone said "Meh, no big deal".

I know there are sick freaks that do this all the time, but when they get caught they always get public scorn and usually end up being punished, if someone doesn't beat them to a pulp first. Saying there are cases worse than this that nobody cares about is nonsense. The thing is most of these sickos don't post the evidence on Youtube for the world to see.

And you animals on your furniture / bed?

Gross.

Yes we get it. You believe all animals are exactly the same and eating a hamburger is just as horrible as beating on a defensless cat while it cries in pain. Having a cat on your bed is just as "gross" as having a cow there.

*cough*wacko :whistle:

This guy would say the same thing to you.

http://www.policeoneproducts.com/bizarre/a...of-beastiality/

No, he would probably ask me when the last time I had sex with an animal was, not when the last time I let one sleep on my couch or bed was.

Gross.

If I still had my cat, then yes. Hell, my cat use to lay on my pillow, curved around my head....there is nothing wrong with letting an animal sleep on your furniture.....heck, most of the times pets are cleaner than their owners.

Before I continue my post, I want to say I am totally against this video and the maker/abuser should be shot and killed.

Now, why is everyone fussing about this? There are cases of dogs being abondonded every day on the news (not literally) and more so childern dieing of hunger everyday. This thread is 6 pages deep yet talking about those topics I see none. I rather see 100s of these videos if it means 100s of children can be saved from world hunger (you may think what I said is sick but...)

I support humans over other animals. Period.

Before I continue my post, I want to say I am totally against this video and the maker/abuser should be shot and killed.

Now, why is everyone fussing about this? There are cases of dogs being abondonded every day on the news (not literally) and more so childern dieing of hunger everyday. This thread is 6 pages deep yet talking about those topics I see none. I rather see 100s of these videos if it means 100s of children can be saved from world hunger (you may think what I said is sick but...)

Except torturing animals doesn't save children from world hunger so why even say something so ridiculous? As for why everyone is making a fuss about this, well this is what this topic is about. There are plenty of forums filled with discussions about other cases, animal abuse in general, world hunger, you name it. So could we just stick to the topic at hand and agree that these guys are sick scumbags who should be punished.

I'm not watching that video but if it is anything what users are saying then that person deserves a royal beating (N) .

Scirwode

we need a neowin fund raiser!

so we can raise enough money to get a ticket down there for a couple people, then you can post the video of beating the crap out of him on youtube.

Well Lawton, Oklahoma is only about 3 hours from Dallas. But, if this cat is rescued - I will have no problem donating $$$ to help him/her - I know neowin doesnt endorse things like fundraisers - but if anyone else hears about an effort to help the cat - please e-mail or PM me.

ok just saw the video and it actually made me cry :(

how can people do this, the poor cat at the end, i.... :(

Im so glad you admitted to crying too. The last time I cried was 2 years ago when I had to put my dog to sleep, and before that -- I have no idea how long it was...

- to hear that poor cat basically "crying" - OMFG - death is too easy for this guy, I havent finished it because of reading about the ending. I personally dont care for most cats, because I am allergic to them (dander) - but this is entirely different - if it were a dog - I'd already be across the Red River into Oklahoma. - The sick thing is, if he is "caught" by authorities, he will only get a slap on the wrist - with some BS probation, as he is probably a "first time offender" - given his age, and that is just another instance of how screwed-up our judicial system is. We cant fix the U.S. judicial system, but we can do something about this.

Gross.

Gross ?? WTF ? My dogs have always slept on the bed with me and on the sofa with me... and ride in my truck with me every once in a while (not in the back) - I can say Im certain my house is just as clean as yours, if not cleaner --

[shameless product plug] Thanks Dyson DC-17 Animal Vacuums :)

Edited by TEX4S

I don't know why I watched that video. Curiosity? Maybe. That kid needs to learn about cruelty. The way I see it, a judge should sentence him to 9 months in jail. And to anyone that's curious about the video. My advice is not to watch it. I don't think I've ever heard a cat make a sound like that. :|

I don't know why I watched that video. Curiosity? Maybe. That kid needs to learn about cruelty. The way I see it, a judge should sentence him to 9 months in jail. And to anyone that's curious about the video. My advice is not to watch it. I don't think I've ever heard a cat make a sound like that. :|

Thanks for the advice.

Scirwode

I fail to see your point. Under what situation would watching 100s of videos like this (made by these sorts of sick f**kers) result in saving world hunger?

And you're asking why are people making a fuss over this? It doesn't concern you there are people that enjoy doing this kind of s**t?

I'm going to assume thought is not one of your strong points so I'll end my post here.

Personally, I already watched a video of a chinese I think, and a racoon. It was 10 billion times more horrible than this. The guy hit him at first with a wooden stick, about 15 cm of diameter. Then he smacked him again another 4-5 times. Then he hang it to the branch of a tree, took a knife, and... I won't go any further because this was the most disgusting part.

Here's the link, to those who want to watch it : http://www.peta.org/feat/ChineseFurFarms/index.asp (the video doesn't start automatically, you can still view the webpage and read about animal cruelty)

I've never regretted so much of watching a video though, so you've all been warned. I received it from a friend as a petition in an email...

That being said, that guy needs to go to jail or something. Something's not right in his head.

And oh yeah, he needs to consult.

Grab the torches, let's burn that moron alive. (not literally of course). But, he deserves to get the crap beat out of him the same way he abused that innocent little cat.

I hope authorities will hand his ass to him.

Such a big deal, you guys need to understand, that this disturbed child needs MORE help than the cat. That simply is the case!

Why no big deal when the footballer was killing dogs and so, and all he gets is a slap in the wrist, The cat is still alive, plain and simple, best take care of child before he does that to humans next, a bullet cheaper than prison.