EVE-Online: Neowin Corporation

you need to have all the things in the mission with a green check. You have one with a yellow circle. That means you havent completed that part. Did you mine the trit in a system belt or did you warp to the special mission zone and mine it?

usually for those type of missions you just have to warp to the zone and maybe fly around a bit to hit the mission trigger. if you havent warped to the mission zone try that and fly around/mine something till your journal flashes.

its in the system Embod. When your in that system you just right click and the bottom item in the menu that appears should be the mission zone that they want you to go to.

EFT and EveMon are MUST have tools for this game

i've got skill plans for the next 150 days :laugh:

I planned myself into next year, unfortunately I'm not playing right now :(

just applied to join to corp :)

Accepted. Also some new news, I'm training up some skills to possibly start an Alliance with a friend. So, on that note, if you would like to, you can start to actively recruit people, new or old to the game, doesn't matter.

Just spent all day wasting time updating to Domination - back in game tommorrow.

Still not really sure what i am supposed to do with imon or what i am supposed to train i am just training what ever i fancy at the moment, i don't know if this is good or me or not who knows.

Just picked this game back up. I used to play pretty hardcore and sold off my accounts when i left a year and a half ago or so. I have about 30B tucked away on a character. Just picked up a new character to start playing. I love that you can buy/sell characters using ingame ISK. Now I just gotta hookup with my old corp and get my pew pew on.

Also, for any new players, I highly suggest you look up and join Eve University. This group of players can really help you get acclimated to the game!

i am minmatar not sure profession i cant remember lol

Well if you are going to be shooting stuff, you are going to want to train up your projectile weaponry skills as well as your core skills to improve your ships (there are plans in the game that tell you what you need for those things). If you aren't fighting and are going to be mining, then work on your barge skills, astrogeology skills and drone skills along with your hauling. The other things you can do are research and hauling specifically. Hauling is probably one of the easier things to get into, but what you need to train are your market skills so you can accept all kinds of courier missions from practically anywhere. It really just depends on what you want to do. I'm a bit of an odball, since I'm Caldari and I specialize in hybrid turrets (railguns for sniping and blasters for CQ tanking/dps). Caldari are specifically geared towards missiles but ever since I saw a Rokh (battleship) in the market I have wanted one :). If I log in again and join a high sec corp like Neowin I will definitely be purchasing my Rokh. If I remember correctly with my current skills I can land rounds at 80-90km out and do a DPS of 300+, volley damage over 1600. So it is definitely a force to be reckoned with. But don't let my choice throw you, Minmatar have some great stuff going for them and the projectile weaponry they offer is damn powerful and far more flexible than railguns or lasers.

Well if you are going to be shooting stuff, you are going to want to train up your projectile weaponry skills as well as your core skills to improve your ships (there are plans in the game that tell you what you need for those things). If you aren't fighting and are going to be mining, then work on your barge skills, astrogeology skills and drone skills along with your hauling. The other things you can do are research and hauling specifically. Hauling is probably one of the easier things to get into, but what you need to train are your market skills so you can accept all kinds of courier missions from practically anywhere. It really just depends on what you want to do. I'm a bit of an odball, since I'm Caldari and I specialize in hybrid turrets (railguns for sniping and blasters for CQ tanking/dps). Caldari are specifically geared towards missiles but ever since I saw a Rokh (battleship) in the market I have wanted one :). If I log in again and join a high sec corp like Neowin I will definitely be purchasing my Rokh. If I remember correctly with my current skills I can land rounds at 80-90km out and do a DPS of 300+, volley damage over 1600. So it is definitely a force to be reckoned with. But don't let my choice throw you, Minmatar have some great stuff going for them and the projectile weaponry they offer is damn powerful and far more flexible than railguns or lasers.

Not bad, i am a huge fan of blasters as well. Nothing like rolling up in a Megathron with T2 Blasters doing 1K DPS. ;) Just decimate everything in its path. The Rohk makes a great blaster ship too.

Although my new character is 40M skillpoint Amarr toon all specced for PVP, not a single skill outside of PVP. 10M in drones 10M in gunnery, etc. Pulse Abaddon is in my future. You can do some crazy stuff with them.

Not bad, i am a huge fan of blasters as well. Nothing like rolling up in a Megathron with T2 Blasters doing 1K DPS. ;) Just decimate everything in its path. The Rohk makes a great blaster ship too.

Although my new character is 40M skillpoint Amarr toon all specced for PVP, not a single skill outside of PVP. 10M in drones 10M in gunnery, etc. Pulse Abaddon is in my future. You can do some crazy stuff with them.

Yeah, the abbadon is very popular, but lasers are just not my thing. I prefer being able to get the reaction of "WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM?!?!?", as they get smacked from outside sensor range :p.

I am leaning more towards gunnery rather than anything else, i have downloaded evemon and will have a go at planning some skills in their tommorrow, is it merely a planning tool it dosent actually update your skills in game or does it?

Rich

I am leaning more towards gunnery rather than anything else, i have downloaded evemon and will have a go at planning some skills in their tommorrow, is it merely a planning tool it dosent actually update your skills in game or does it?

Rich

no it won't queue skills for you in game

it's just a planner

It's how eve used to be. Then finally, they realized that people had thousands of characters that just sit there untouched for months, training skills. :p Kinda ruins the game hehe.

Well, perhaps being able to train skills two weeks down the line would be nice. As it is you have to log in EVERY DAY unless you have a skill that lasts longer, which sucks if you go out on trips and such, or lose your computer.