Falcon 9: Dragon CRS-15 (ISS resupply)

Dragon CRS-15

Launch date: June 28
Launch time: 0603 EDT (1003 GMT)
Pad: LC-40
Core: Flight Proven™ B1045.2 (Block 4; TESS)
Stage landing: NO (?)

Payloads: 2,410 kg pressurized, 900 kg unpressurized

ECOSTRESS: ECOsystem Spaceborne Thermal Radiometer Experiment on Space Station 

DESIS: DLR Earth Sensing Imaging Spectrometer

OFPM: Optical Fiber Production in Microgravity (ZBLAN fiber; Made In Space, Inc.)

UiTMSAT 1, MAYA 1 and BHUTAN 1: JAXA cubesats (Japan space agency)

Biarri-Squad 1, 2 & 3: Australia, US, UK and Canada defense agencies (read: 4/5 of Five Eyes), Boeing & BAE; precision flying exeriment (?!!?)

FACSAT-1: Earth observation tech demonstrator; Colombia (FAC: Fuerza Aérea Colombian)

Edited by DocM
  • Like 1

On 6/4/2018 at 5:52 PM, Beittil said:

For the first time in over 2 years we should be able to see this again... Although with the spacecraft in the other berths. 

https://goo.gl/images/3VoTdx

I was just looking at the Soyuz MS-09 arrival and noticed that Cygnus is actually parked at the center of the station and not at the usual berth, so I guess they will be in the same positions as when they were last together at the ISS.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I wonder if they'd ever make use of Falcon Heavy, just once, to haul something particularly heavy to the ISS ...?

It just has such a nice ring to it.

This rocket launched such-and-such mission. This spacecraft performed such-and-such a supply run on that mission. We're reusing about 75% of the vehicle right now.

Decent. (Y):yes:

Yep, it's back to a regular cadence again for SpaceX. Just about two launches a month or so for the rest of the year, if memory serves. Should end up being their busiest year yet. :yes:

I was unaware he'd retired though. Good on him if he has, the guy more than earned some kick-back time imo. Drink a few cold ones, watch the launches in comfort. I bet he's bored bwahah ...