Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: September 2018

For the month of September, Xbox Live Gold members will receive four new free games – two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360 – as part of the Games with Gold program. You can play both Xbox 360 titles on your Xbox One with Backward Compatibility.

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Prison Architect: Xbox One Edition ($29.99 ERP) for free during the month of September. Livelock ($9.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from September 16th to October 15th.

image.thumb.png.e7b0b23fe997b16b555f99e55a009590.png      image.thumb.png.83a71e0e42ca7303605c5700e9355f14.png 

On Xbox 360, starting September 1st, LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars ($19.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through September 15th. Then on September 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Sega Vintage Collection: Monster World ($9.99 ERP) for free through September 30th.

image.thumb.png.92c595ff1aee8044422628e3d578e11c.png     image.thumb.png.dae35314ac1467bc7ebdf8ab9ea37d63.png      

Source

----------

EA Access Games in the Vault for Xbox One

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Games
Xbox Game Pass Games

----------

Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: August 2018

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 10 September 2018. A few titles worth pointing out

The Xbox 360 sale also has a few of the Modern Warfare titles on sale if you're interested. 

Source

Just a few more weeks and then I can get my gaming into full swing again.   I'm almost done with my first playthrough of the telltale batman series, the first one.  I might actually play it a 2nd time and pick a few different choices, see what happens.   

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 17 September 2018. There's a Ubisoft publisher sale on this week. A few titles worth pointing out

Source

I saw outlast 2 isn't as good as outlast 1, I never played either but I might since I'm getting more free time soon.  Still, have to get through other games.

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 24 September 2018. There's a Microsoft publisher sale on this week. A few titles worth pointing out

If you haven't followed my preivous advice, grab Titanfall 2, it's such a great game!

Source

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 02 October 2018. There are a number of titles from Warner Bros. Interactive on sale this week. A few that are worth pointing out. 

Source

• dipsylalapo unpinned this topic