All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. and what exactly is "useless" about it? please enlighten us It is odd resolution lot of games and software do not support it right. Seriously Microsoft, how about going with some standard. they did go with a standard... the aspect ratio......
  3. DocM

General Space Discussion (Thread 1)

NASA Administrator Jim Bridenstine has picked Doug Loverro, DoD's former Deputy Assistant Secretary for Space Policy, to head NASA's Human Exploration and Operations Mission Directorate. He replaces Bill Gerstenmaier.
  4. Steven P.

Hello Root, I sure heck hope you stick around Welcome!
  5. Pretty much what Tuskd said. I use it regularly, although not primarily yet, mostly due to the search results which could be better. Still, their push for privacy does provide incentive, and I'm really glad to see they're taking off because of it. We need more advocates for privacy/security.
  6. Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 release delayed out of Q1 2020 by Pulasthi Ariyasinghe Earlier this year, Paradox Interactive announced it is publishing a sequel to the cult-hit RPG Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. The game was slated to land sometime in the first quarter of 2020, but today, it was revealed by the developer Hardsuit Labs that it will not meet this target. Per the announcement post, Bloodlines 2 will still launch in 2020, though when exactly is still up in the air. The developer said the delay is to make sure the sequel does not repeat the mistakes of the original game, which was plagued with technical issues due to an early, incomplete launch. The studio said the decision to delay was not an easy one, adding that "throughout 2019 we have been improving our processes and growing our teams, however it soon became clear that this alone won’t allow us to deliver the quality we want at the date we promised." "There are some things we wanted to hit under all circumstances when we set out to follow in Bloodlines’ footsteps: A deep, branching storyline; fascinating and amazingly acted characters; the rich universe of the World of Darkness," said the studio. "We firmly believe that we’re on the right track to get you all of this." The delay pushes Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2's release neatly out of the way of other high-profile releases in 2020's first quarter such as Doom Eternal (following its own delay), The Last of Us Part II, Watch Dogs: Legion and Final Fantasy VII Remake. Without any specifics from Paradox, we will have to wait and find out exactly how long will this delay keep fans wanting in the end.
  7. Barney T.

Welcome!
  8. Bruinator

New Laptop

Might have to buy a new laptop so I am hoping you guys can recommend some. Here are specs (adjustable OFC) I might be looking for: OS= windows Size = 15" + CPU= i5 6 gen+ 3.2Gb + quad RAM= 8GB HD= ssd 256GB Ports= 3usb lighted keyboard I will be using it for streaming, email, internet, movies...etc. I am not a gamer. Any other info needed that i might have forgotten plz let me know. TIA
  9. Oh no, that will upset the mighty U.S of A and their mighty leader. Well he thinks he is a mighty leader, he is just a jumped up child.
  10. i do not miss updates, they are a pain in the neck, certainly windows 10 updates as they take so long and then muck up. This machine is running 1809 and not been updated since and i have had no problems or no big ones anyway.
  11. adrynalyne

Hands on with the Google Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL

It kills me that there are no good Android developer phones anymore. 😑
  12. Logo? H1 chip? Sure I will buy a device for its logo and not the features/value for money At least bother to read a detailed review of the headphones mentioned above before you make Apple-favouring statements. I was being sarcastic about the logo.
  13. shockz

Then the Pixel range was never for you to begin with. If you don't want to pay for flagship features, or get immediate updates, then a $300 price range is perfect for you. My point is that, Google is not the same anymore... their nexus phones used to be mid price range phones and now their target is the flagship $800+ price segment. That's a shame. I mostly agree with you, however the 3a is reminiscent of the nexus lines, although not a 800 series proc.
  14. macoman

Then the Pixel range was never for you to begin with. If you don't want to pay for flagship features, or get immediate updates, then a $300 price range is perfect for you. My point is that, Google is not the same anymore... their nexus phones used to be mid price range phones and now their target is the flagship $800+ price segment. That's a shame.
  15. https://duckduckgo.com/?q=maps...h_&ia=web&iaxm=maps Not exactly what you were looking for, but at least it's something.
  16. shockz

Then the Pixel range was never for you to begin with. If you don't want to pay for flagship features, or get immediate updates, then a $300 price range is perfect for you.
  17. and what exactly is "useless" about it? please enlighten us It is odd resolution lot of games and software do not support it right. Seriously Microsoft, how about going with some standard. I feel like I should point out the obvious here. 1. Literally nobody will be playing games on this machine at that resolution anyway, if at all. 2. 3:2 is a standard (of which this resolution falls under), so 1/10 effort on your part. Thanks for playing.
  18. macoman

I will never pay over $300 for a smartphone. I have a Xiaomi A2 with android one... $257 dollars and I can get montly security updates plus the chance to upgrade to android 10 next year.
  19. Jefe1

GIVEAWAY: Win a Lenovo ThinkBook 14s (U.S. only)

I love that it has an SSD, and the weight... and I'd love to have one. LOL
  20. Today
  21. I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but they mean a lot of games (torrent = lot of), not an actual torrent to download.
  22. No one needs 1 lens. I own an iPhone Pro 11 and I can tell you I very much enjoy my 3 lenses. I have very little need to lug around my Micro 4/3 and all it's lenses. Which is great. You don't want 3 lens, let's not pretend you are everyone. I bought this phone because it has 3 lens. No i said what I said. No one needs it period and if you're a pro you would use real glass.
  23. Yep, when it came out they said it was the greatest best-est thing ever invented and just like that they said nope, we lied to you, not needed . You have clearly described Windows Phone. And PocketPC, and Zune, and MCE, and Kinect, etc etc.. not sure what your point is though lol
  24. I've had the Note 7 - Note 10+ and the Pixel XL 1-3 . I always gravitate back to the Pixel due to the camera. But I feel the 4XL is just sacrificing too many things that I am really enjoying about the Note 10+...the Note 10+ just feels more functional and feature rich...plus it has more RAM and higher storage options...and the camera, while occasionally frustrating, has actually been the best on a Note I've ever experienced. My review unit for the 4XL is coming but I am wondering it the Note 10+'s camera is "good enough" for me this year...
  25. dead.cell

Confused on the materials for the black version, but either way, this is a great looking phone. Disappointed they also opted for a telephoto instead of wide-angle lens on the back though. Supposedly, they were saying that the unlimited Google storage doesn't include photos taken at original quality. Keep that in mind I guess if you were considering less than 128GB storage. https://www.theverge.com/2019/...ee-original-quality-backups
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?