All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Single-framed through a video and my impressions are, looks like a pressurization gas tank or its main line let go, causing a white condensation cloud mistaken by many as an explosion the gas tank event fragged a nitrogen tetroxide tank, causing the brown cloud capsule is still vertical at this point next, the monomethyl hydrazine tank is fragged, detonating capsule tips over to the right & shreds As far as I know all tanks are spherical titanium COPVs Anyone care to correct this?
  3. Another reason why I generally ignore a vast majority of reviews/ratings. If it's not a well though out review, it's easy to disregard.
  4. Today
  5. Clearly you haven’t tried it. Since the beginning of modern OSes, people have installed additional applications to extend OS functionality. This should come as no surprise to anyone. You clearly completely missed the point that FuzzyReets was trying to make: Why can't Microsoft [the creator of the abomination that is known as Windows 10] create tabs in apps when companies who DID NOT make Windows 10 are able to create products to fill the gap? He did not call Groupy garbage, he is calling Microsoft's excuses garbage and is stating that we shouldn't have to rely on 3rd party solutions to fix the many shortcomings of Windows 10. I read it again. I still get the same impression as before. 😐
  6. SpeedyTheSnail

Microsoft's tabbed interface feature, Sets, is probably dead

They should focus on fixing the Settings app and Control panel. This mix and match crap has to stop. How many years has it been?
  7. SpeedyTheSnail

Clearly you haven’t tried it. Since the beginning of modern OSes, people have installed additional applications to extend OS functionality. This should come as no surprise to anyone. You clearly completely missed the point that FuzzyReets was trying to make: Why can't Microsoft [the creator of the abomination that is known as Windows 10] create tabs in apps when companies who DID NOT make Windows 10 are able to create products to fill the gap? He did not call Groupy garbage, he is calling Microsoft's excuses garbage and is stating that we shouldn't have to rely on 3rd party solutions to fix the many shortcomings of Windows 10.
  8. Sargon Aelther

It was literally a taskbar at the top of the window, making it pointless and stupid. We need tabs for file explorer, not a 2nd taskbar.
  9. Another “feature” discontinued?? What a surprise. Microsoft should just stick to what they already have and continue refinement. Adding poorly thought out features and then canceling them really doesn’t inspire confidence in anything this company does.
  10. I kind of like Linux staying off the radar as it makes it less of a target of viruses etc. so, at least currently, it's safer for the typical person to use to browse the internet and the like. That’s the thing though.. Linux is more popular than ever and used by tons of developers.
  11. Someone at MS wanted to create EdgeOS, then someone more powerful cancelled Edge. RIP Sets.
  12. I kind of like Linux staying off the radar as it makes it less of a target of viruses etc. so, at least currently, it's safer for the typical person to use to browse the internet and the like.
  13. Year of the linux desktop is already here, you just need to try it full time my friend.
  14. Yesterday
  15. I dont think tabs are that productive in every scenario as it goes against using multiple monitors at the same time e.g. accountant doing reconciliation in two excel spreadsheets side by side I can understand it for utilities like File Explorer
  16. nabz0r

Starting my own business

@episode, thank you for taking time and explaining and sharing your experience with me, I very much appreciate it! I haven't decided yet on the name and I will consider your advice even though I think that I might keep ip-communication or ipxperts. There are a lot of business here in Sweden with kind of similar names which are doing the type of work I do. The reason I mentioned Cisco and Fortinet is that these the only brands I have deep experience (i.e Cisco ISE and people with experience in ISE are worth a lot here where I live) in and there are short of staff/people in these fields here in Sweden. I will not be bothering with home users nor business that are not working with Cisco or Fortinet, which usually are small business and companies that doesn't care about the brand and are looking for cheap solutions. You mentioned Ubiquity and I don't mind working with it but it's not widely (or at least to my knowledge) used as a whole solution in Sweden. I don't worry much about this as long as I don't work with Microsoft stuff as I have no experience whatsoever. I hear you and I see exactly the problem but since it's a new startup I will have to deal with it besides I am not going full-time from the beginning. First of congrats on the 15th anniversary. Yes, I have thought about it and that is one reason that I am going to do this only for one day per week. I have a job already/project that is kind of waiting and if they're ok with one day for now I might take the job and after a while if both parties are happy I might do more, who knows. Don't worry about the meeting rooms for now, It was only a reply to @DevTech's post which I didn't get. The cost are going to be minimal for a couple of years that is for sure, I only thought about some t-shirts with the logo and business card. No man, don't be sorry, I really appreciate that you took the time and wrote a spot on advice.
  17. LOC

The Big Wrestling Thread!

Yeah the fact they announced he was in the match first, then he announced he had requested his release from WWE, kinda seems backwards to me. But hey maybe he asked for his release before he signed up to do the match, who knows.
  18. So a Ubisoft game, then. Pretty much... When I play Watch Dogs 2 on my high end gaming PC it sounds like it's gonna take off, it really seems to get pushed to its limits.
  19. I'd agree, and I really don't like the practice. But gamers generally feel like they don't have an outlet to express rage (or adoration, I guess, but rage 99% of the time). Steam reviews are one of the only places a common gamer can express themselves in a way that makes a dent in anything substantial.
  20. Well, the game was bombed when it was released due to its crappy PC port: glitches, bugs, and even high-end PCs crawled to a snail when running it.
  21. Probably they wanted to go hardcore and made some tight integration within the OS that probably requires a lot of rewiring in the current code (likely to break a lot of stuff). I think that's why they went with Edge's integration... Now that Edge is no longer a UWP (as the article mentioned), they're probably scratching their heads right now as what to do...
  22. Directory Opus. MS won't come close to what that beast can do. My workflow is crippled without it.
  23. Groupy is pretty good, if you tried it you will see how good it is, sure it has it faults, some software will not work with it, but then i expect sets would have that problem. My other problem with Groupy and it is not a fault of groupy is that if you have a browser and some other things in the group, you have to be careful not to click on the wrong set of tabs. But again you would have that problem in sets.
  24. Clearly you haven’t tried it. Since the beginning of modern OSes, people have installed additional applications to extend OS functionality. This should come as no surprise to anyone.
  25. MightyJordan

The Big Wrestling Thread!

And we've got an official word...
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?