All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Meanwhile over at Tom’s hardware they covering leaks about Qualcomm juicing their new Snapdragon benchmarking, as in it’s not going to be as good as people are hoping for. I also think adding a co-pilot button on laptops is a really dumb move. I personally would NOT want that and will avoid any device that does that.
  3. I'm not sure about "left, right & centre" but I have seen it with a couple of sites I use, like 123-reg. If I can't use a VPN to access a website I'm going to give serious consideration about whether I want to continue using that website or their services.
  4. "Suggestions" & "Recommendations" are ads in all but name. Not to mention these suggestions & recommendations are also made based on data Microsoft syphoned out of your usage habits.
  5. VPN's are getting blocked left, right & centre with websites that no longer work with them all over the world. VPN's are on life support in India as the Indian government looks to exert full control on what data can or cannot be encrypted.
  6. Lol. Even WhatsApp is more secure than Telegram. And yes, Signal is the most secure one.
  7. Today
  8. Higher wouldn't surprise me if it's got a beefy GPU like they say. The reason they've kep the CU counts on the iGPU low all this time was because of space/cost and the hit to power/thermals IMO. and for memory bandwidth reasons too like I say in the article. If these APUs indeed have Infinity Cache, then that will finally allow for adding more GPU cores.
  9. when you are strong, no one can face you! simply because you own everything, the rules is yours. hence we see monopoly not only from Apple, but from all big giants. Microsoft, Google, Meta, and if you complain they tell you: if you are not happy with what you got, go find better service somewhere else,
  10. InsaneNutter

What was the last TV show you watched?

I did similar with Voyager a few years ago. I'd also watched quite a lot of episodes as a kid, however never everything from start to finish, or in any particular order. After Voyager I ended up wanting more, so watched DS9. To the younger me DS9 was like watching paint dry, however in my 30's I found it much more entertaining. I would now go as far to say DS9 is one of my favourite Trek series, it only gets better as the series go on. The Ferengi in particular I thought we're hilarious, especially their Rules of Acquisition! 😄
  11. Yep. The article says, "the service has more than 400 million users in India, which also makes the country the largest market for the platform." But they won't break encryption. If they did, it's a slippery slope of other countries making the same demand. And then before you know it, WhatsApp have lost one of their main selling points and their customers will go elsewhere (Telegram, Signal...)
  12. They won't break encryption either. It's easier to leave India, no matter how many users use it. This might be the right time to invest in vpn, even if a small number of people choose to keep using Whatsapp with VPN it is still a large number of people.
  13. Breaking encryption would be the death of the product globally & they know if they comply then they'd have to do the same for literally every other country.
  14. Ooh interesting, i wonder if they'll mention it's aided by AI when they announce it.
  15. They won't break encryption either. It's easier to leave India, no matter how many users use it.
  16. nah, WA will not leave India at any cost. Last I read, India is their #1 country by the number of daily users and even the #2 spot was faaaar behind.
  17. Dick Montage

Baby Reindeer Enjoyed it, well made, but the lead character just became an insufferable ######!
  18. Monkey Man, 7/10. It could've been a 8/10 if they didn't use that annoying Bourne Identify shaky cam for the fights. Otherwise, it was a good revenge story.
  19. George P

Fallout, great show, 9/10 if I had to give it a score. Also watching X-men 97, ep5 and 7 go so hard, 6 was ok overall.
  20. George P

Deadpool & Wolverine (2024)

People saying this movie will save the MCU or put it back where it used to be etc. While I expect a fun movie and think some people are expecting too much. One good movie isn't going to put the whole franchise back on track overnight.
  21. Sure, if you look at it as a marketing term, then yeah. But I've always thought of it as a compatibility thing. Until the XSX and PS5 kept the same x86 arch and BC with PS4/XBO games, each new console would mark a clean break from the one before it. Older console cycles were also around the 5 year mark till the 360/PS3 made that 7-8. I think we're going to go back to a shorter, 4-5 year cycle, as far as home consoles go. Though as far as Xbox goes, I expect them to release a handheld device for sure. Maybe selling you a external GPU powered dock for 4k60 on your TV at home as a option.
  1. Load more activity