Desktop Icons without Text

It's possible with WindowFX (48x48), IconX (Part of DesktopX) does'nt support the nameless Icons.

http://img157.exs.cx/img157/1056/windowfx1wm.th.jpg

If anyone knows a free solution, please let me know!  :)

585146036[/snapback]

Uhm... they're not freeware...

Anyway, I have another problemwith the recycle bin without text: even if I replace the three icons in "defaulticon" folder I still have the shell32 ones.

How do I get rif of this?

Uhm... they're not freeware...

Anyway, I have another problemwith the recycle bin without text: even if I replace the three icons in "defaulticon" folder I still have the shell32 ones.

How do I get rif of this?

585147362[/snapback]

I don't know a freeware solution, but if someone does,.. please post it! :D

About the Recycle Bin: try to change the icons the default way (Display Properties -> Desktop Tab -> Customize Desktop...)

I don't know a freeware solution, but if someone does,.. please post it!  :D

About the Recycle Bin: try to change the icons the default way (Display Properties -> Desktop Tab -> Customize Desktop...)

585152098[/snapback]

I've already tried...

post-78283-1103793229.jpg

But the recycle bin doesn't change...

post-78283-1103793265.jpg

Which reg file are you using?

"Add Recycle Bin MUP.reg" or "Add Recycle Bin.reg"?

When you are using the "Add Recycle Bin MUP.reg" (this one is only needed when you have Multiple User Profiles on your Computer, otherwise all users get a nameless Recycle Bin) you can change the icon here:

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{00000000-5020-0000-0000-000000000002}\DefaultIcon]

@="X:\\Icondir\\Icon.ico"

This Recycle Bin doesn't change his Icon when it's full & you can't drag files in it, but you can empty and open it.

Which reg file are you using?

"Add Recycle Bin MUP.reg" or "Add Recycle Bin.reg"?

When you are using the "Add Recycle Bin MUP.reg" (this one is only needed when you have Multiple User Profiles on your Computer, otherwise all users get a nameless Recycle Bin) you can change the icon here:

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{00000000-5020-0000-0000-000000000002}\DefaultIcon]

@="X:\\Icondir\\Icon.ico"

This Recycle Bin doesn't change his Icon when it's full & you can't drag files in it, but you can empty and open it.

585152569[/snapback]

Thanks, I resolved... don't know which one I was using, I deleted both and installed only Add Recycle Bin...

Hi Herby.  I was hoping if you could put an option for the themes folder under my computer.  Thanks. :)

585172920[/snapback]

Sure,.. here you go... :) (Attachment)

Thanks, very useful

585180412[/snapback]

You're welkome! :happy:

My_Computer.zip

@ request: one for FlashFXP

Context Menu:

FlashFXP

? Locked

? Maximized

? Minimized

? Tray

Repair RegSet

FlashFXP Help

The Locked command starts FlashFXP locked to the tray, using "neowin" as the password.

To change the password, search for -lock="neowin" in the registry and change neowin to your new password.

The Repair RegSet command fixes FlashFXP's registry associations and updates the registry "Install Path" with the current location of FlashFXP.

FlashFXP.zip

Herby - You make big job :-)

585217523[/snapback]

Thanks,... & welkome to Neowin!

wow herby... .been waiting for FXP ....thx a lot :)

585221024[/snapback]

You're welkome! :)

Can someone make a guide guide -allinone- , for how can we create icons without text ? please :)

585221444[/snapback]

Nevermind.

Why I can't edit my previous post?

585224712[/snapback]

You have 30 minutes to edit your post... there's a time limit to prevent abuse.

I've got more requests for an Allinone Guide,.. I'm working on it. :)

Thanks Herby for your reply.I am developing a program to do all this automatically, it would be much easier :p Thanks anyways :D

585229837[/snapback]

That would be great! :woot:

Please PM me or post it here when you are done or have a beta. :D

I emailed Tropical Technologies, the creator('s) of Shell Object Editor about the creation of nameless ones and context menus, but I got no reply yet.

You can always PM me if you have questions. :)

[/Herby]

can someone make a cumulative page with all of the icons and stuff in it? maybe just a single archive? this looks way cool and when i get home from work i will try it out.....

sorry for the double post, it wouldnt let me edit the previous one...

can we get a my pictures and a my music icon? please!!! i like having both of those icons on my desktop.

edit...

and a maxthon one! please!!!

and i just used the shell object editor to make a basic maxthon and my pictures folder

Edited by jivemastert

That would be great!  :woot:

Please PM me or post it here when you are done or have a beta.  :D

I emailed Tropical Technologies, the creator('s) of Shell Object Editor about the creation of nameless ones and context menus, but I got no reply yet.

You can always PM me if you have questions.  :) 

[/Herby]

585230363[/snapback]

Yes, I know it's great but I the priority has my gce project :pinch: :rolleyes:

can someone make a cumulative page with all of the icons and stuff in it?  maybe just a single archive?  this looks way cool and when i get home from work i will try it out.....

585230504[/snapback]

Uhmm,... Post #1? :D

sorry for the double post, it wouldnt let me edit the previous one...

can we get a my pictures and a my music icon?? please!!!? i like having both of those icons on my desktop.

edit...

and a maxthon one!? please!!!

and i just used the shell object editor to make a basic maxthon and my pictures folder

585232786[/snapback]

Sure, (if you still need them) can you post or PM the "Commandline Parameters" from Maxthon?

I searched the net but I could'nt find any.

Yes, I know it's great but I the priority has my gce project? :pinc:rolleyes:eyes:

585235280[/snapback]

np,.. I can wait... ..:) :) .:happy:ppy: .:pinch:nch: