Winamp 5.08d released!

Nullsoft Winamp is a fast, flexible, high-fidelity music player for Windows. Winamp supports MP3, CD, Audiosoft, Audio Explosion, MOD, WAV and other audio formats, custom appearances called skins, plus audio visualization and audio effect plug-ins. additional features including free-form skins, a new decoder, built-in cross fade, and an advanced Media Library.Winamp 2 + Winamp 3 = Winamp 5 !

Winamp 5.08d:

* Fixed playFile function in gen_ff.dll (Allows Modern skins to launch playback)

* Created new eMusic bundles

* Critical Security bug fixed in in_mp4.dll and enc_mp4.dll and libmp4v2.dll

* HTTP Seeking corrected for webservers that refuse to return Accept-Range

* Critical Security buffer overflow fixed in in_cdda.dll

Download Lite

Download Full

Download Pro ( shareware )

Winamp Website

Source : Klitetools.com

[outofcontrol]DMAN YOU AOL!!! WE WANT A NEW REALEASE OF WINAMP!!! DON'T LET DIE THIS SUPER MEDIA PLAYER[/outofcontrol]

. . .

They're FIXING STUFF!

Geez.

Rubbish you don't need? Then delete the plugin for that feature. It's not forced on you. I believe that Winamp is much lighter than iTunes or WMP with about the same features: library, skinning, playlist, ratings, etc.

And it has the ability to add other features to your heart's content with plugins. And it has the ability to remove features you don't need by deleting plugins. A plugin architecture is the best way to please everyone. I love plugin based stuff like Winamp and Miranda. Want a feature? Just stick this file in the folder. Don't want it anymore? Remove it.

Yeah cause who needs bug fixes anyway?

585375246[/snapback]

[offtopic]

Yeah know your roots bang bang ;) what about atari! :p

[/offtopic]

i got the patch but im starting to think they need attention with those 1 in a week updates..