Messenger Plus! 2.52.72

this update has the virus trojan horse dropper.swicer.a in it, please make a note to everyone that if they don't have a good up to date virus scanner they will be infected!

this update has the virus trojan horse dropper.swicer.a in it, please make a note to everyone that if they don't have a good up to date virus scanner they will be infected!

did you register just to spread fud or do you have something else to contribute? :whistle:

I install the last version and I don't know what is going on but the popup killer in the google bar stop working and also I can't get any popup killer to work. I'm going to uninstall messenger plus! and run Ad-Ware & spybot search & destoyer and see if I can get the popup killers to work again

when you install it, just choose that you DON'T WANT INSTALL THE SPONSOR, and then you will get just the application, without any other thing.. it is working fine, i never got any problem with MSN Messenger.. of course, if you are not able to read, then maybe you shouldn't use a computer at all, instead of speak idiot things..

I install the last version and I don't know what is going on but the popup killer in the google bar stop working and also I can't get any popup killer to work. I'm going to uninstall messenger plus! and run Ad-Ware & spybot search & destoyer and see if I can get the popup killers to work again

http://msgplus.mybboard.com/showthread.php?tid=17940

read that, don't ever use Ad-Aware or SpyBot to remove Messenger Plus!'s sponsor, you'll just end up damanging it.