The Neowin Digital Photo Gallery

Welcome to the new home for all your digital photography needs! Post your pictures, discuss your photography techniques or ask for advice on what camera is the correct one to buy for you. :happy:

The change to a new thread occurred for two reasons:

1) "Keldyn buys a digital camera" had long since outgrown its original intent and had evolved into what it is today.

and

2) The neowin HD crash unfortunately lost most of the pictures.

We'll remember it fondly as it moves into retirement. For anyone feeling nostalgic or who wants to view the pictures posted in the original thread, you can find it here: https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=77955&st=0

We hope that everyone who contributed their photos in the old thread continue to do so in the new.

Enjoy!

WOW...i thought i was losing my mind when i couldn't find keldyn buys a digital camera! *whew*

*anita hopes that the original thread isn't fed anything pureed while she plans to take pix later today* :x

Ok..

Well here is a bit of a pointless one seeing as this hasn't got off the ground yet. I've only got a 2.1MP Olympus digital camera and it doesn't seem to take particularly clean shots like some of the ones I have seen in these threads.

But I took this picture of my dog and I just thought his total 'Go away' type expression made a good photo :)

post-55-1070124311.jpg