Neowin 3rd Birthday Giveaway?

Has anyone received any of their gifts from the Birthday Giveaway yet? I was informed back in mid- October that I won a copy of Windows XP Home Edition. What gives? I'm still hoping to have it by Christmas. I did receive an email from Voodoo last month stating that some of the companies that were supposed to give the prizes are slow to pony-up. Anyway, let me know if anyone has received anything....Thanks!!

Harper :blink:

So, does anyone from Neowin have an update? It would be cool if someone with info responded. I'm just looking for an answer....not necessarilly complaining (unless it comes after Christmas, then I will be).........

Thanks-

Harper

I also won something on the first giveaway a damn while ago, I tried posting here, private message an admin, never got it....

Oh well :)

:angry: Yeah, it sounds like Neowin or the companies they do business with don't have their sh*t together. That's too bad. I still like Neowin , though. I just want someone to update me....not ignore me., you know? A little communication goes a long way. I will continue to send emails to Voodoo and others until I get an answer. I will leave updates on this thread or start a new one, so, keep your eyes open.

Harper

wtf, ungrateful pricks around here lately ... they're giving us something for FREE and yet you're demanding to know things.. someone didn't raise your proper, that or you're a spoiled little kid that didn't get enough spankings growing up .. get over it, when things are settled, you will be notified.

wtf, ungrateful pricks around here lately ... they're giving us something for FREE and yet you're demanding to know things.. someone didn't raise your proper, that or you're a spoiled little kid that didn't get enough spankings growing up .. get over it, when things are settled, you will be notified.

You're an idiot. If you were told that you won something but heard nothing about the prize for a couple months, I feel 100% certain that you'd be curious about what the deal is. That said, inferring that this fellow wasn't raised properly or wasn't beaten enough is far, far too much and steps well over the lines of good taste, and also proves that you've not one bit of common sense.

AMEN!! Thank you Shinryu, couldn't have said it better myself!! VIP, you need to count to 10, little one. Sounds like you don't play well with others.....Keldyn, thanks for giving me some sort of update. I figured it was the companies that were doing the donating that were/are screwing around.

AMEN!! Thank you Shinryu, couldn't have said it better myself!!

Hey, I try. No need to thank me, but it's appreciated anyway. It's just really hard to tolerate ignorant people these days. That's why I'm in the final testing stages of the Internet Face Stabber. Guaranteed to stab anyone of your choosing in the face via an internet connection or your money back.

That's why I'm in the final testing stages of the Internet Face Stabber. Guaranteed to stab anyone of your choosing in the face via an internet connection or your money back.

lmao! I'll take ten!