Yet another gift to MSN Beta Testers

The MSN Premium Beta Testers received yet another gift from the MSN team. According to some beta testers who have already received the package , here we have the descritpion:

"Small package - flat - 7 cardboard certificates - 2 for 1 year free MSN and

5 for 4 months free MSN

there's a scratch-off PIN on the back of the card"

MSNGift2.jpg

Pretty smart actually. Microsoft knows very few of the testers will want to pay for MSN, so they are hoping to get them started with the free year so that they get used to using it in any aspect, making them more likely to pay for it after the year is up. And if not, it hasn't really cost MS anything.

How do i become a full beter tester?

I get all the little jobs, like windows update etc :(

how can i do office etc, and get gifts?

Get a job, please your boss in a non-sexual way.

Then you may get an office and some gifts ;)

Well yeh, MSN has been really generous!! All the official BTs will get these cards.. Those of you who are official BTs you may take a look in the newsgroup or via the webnews.microsoft.com if you dont wanna set it up on OE.

guillaume, how is it that you're in france, and you get these things before i do? :huh: :crazy:

edit: ahh, nevemind... i see where you got the pic ;)

Edited by gameguy

Yup but still...I managed to ge into it....;) and...officially, directly via the MSN Beta Team!! lol

Also if you live outside the USA and know some people over there...there is alwaysa a way to get into USA only beta program

Yup but still...I managed to ge into it....;) and...officially, directly via the MSN Beta Team!! lol

Also if you live outside the USA and know some people over there...there is alwaysa a way to get into USA only beta program

naughty! :p :D

There is a small chance I'll still get this! You see, I didn't want to sign up with a credit card for the beta, and there were an awful lot of n00bs clogging the newsgroups, so I canceled myself out of it and they removed the MSN Beta item from my BetaPlace and newsgroups. However, I got the gold CD. So, I might get the free year too!

Well, from what I understood, you are not part of the Beta program unless you have requested so...

Those who have receved the Gold Flashed CD will also get those coupons...i cant believe MSN is handing out 25.000 X [(2 x year for free) + (5 x 4months free)] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a lot of money...they will really really lose a lot of money if they continue with so many BTs lol

Oh well, the next beta should include far less participants so....