Team Neowin : WhatPulse

hey,

As some of you might have noticed, teh new fad around neowin is the cool sigs that can be seen on me :cool: Me and ethereal have decided to start a team for Neowin forum members!

WhatPulse is a little app that you can run in your system tray and it records your clicks and key strokes and uploads it automatically or manually to a picture that you can put as your sig! The ranking is pretty simple, the more buttons you push, the higher our rank!

If you are interessted, click on my sig and start an account. After you signed up on that page, go here and sign up on the left hand side. To not be confused, it should be the same accoutn name and password as your previous account :) After you have signed up go here and download WhatPulse v1.3. After, run it and set up your settings and let it run in the background :) Make sure it runs at startup too!

Make sure you go http://whatpulse.bounceme.net/edit.php to setup your sig! When you set it up , go to http://whatpulse.bounceme.net/examples.php and hover over the first dialog box and go your control panel in neowin and press cntrl+v in the sig dialog box :)

NOW, to join Neowin.net, go back here and log in. Click on 'Teams' under your account and Click on join a team. Enter "neowin.net" and find it. Then Join it :)

Then Type and type, right click on the w in your system tray, and click on 'Pulse'. Wait 10 minutes :) and it should be updated :)

Support and Fold!

Our team page is here http://pulse.whatnet.org/stats/team.php?tid=705 :) We have leet number 705!

Edited by ubersheep

So let me get this right, a ranking contest on who clicks their mouse and types the most? Seems rather odd. What's next? Who's got the most uptime? Or who has the lowest average computer temperature. These internet dick measuring contests have gotten too far out of hand. Also curious about those that actually own Neowin feel about their good name being plasted on something so mind numbingly useless.

We were only trying to give neowinians something to band together for :s

ya.. and having a message board where everybody can post is not enough?

you have too much time on your hands, and that's really pathetic

ya.. and having a message board where everybody can post is not enough?

you have too much time on your hands, and that's really pathetic

come on! give the guy some credit :angry:

everyone rushed out to do the uptime thing when it was popular. and your bashing about this? :sheesh:

Damn, you guys need to remove the sticks from ure asses. It's all in fun. If you don't like it don't join nor comment on it...

Joined!

lol, register your account at that site donuts lol :p

Yep, what he said... Don't listen to me, ever, I make people make bad decisions. :happy:

"Team Neowin" as a team name? :laugh: You should change the name, or join that Neowin.net team :whistle:

Shut up and get your ass in "The Person Before..." thread... :p