Inspirit Firefox

You know, I've honestly and truthfully never known how to do that myself. So I just use a javascript link in html to do it :p Just change LOCATION_TO_THE_JAR_FILE to the obvious.

<html>
<head>
   <title></title>
   <style type="text/css">
<!--
.style1 {
	font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
	font-size: 10px;
	color: #666666;
}
-->
   </style>
</head>

<body>
<a href="javascript:void(InstallTrigger.installChrome(InstallTrigger.SKIN,'LOCATION_TO_THE_JAR_FILE','Inspirat'))" class="style1">Install Me :)</a>
</body>

</html>

Can anybody tell me how to install the Safari theme? I need it to install theInspiriat theme.

yes... someone should really make a guide which everybody understands because in the readme so many things are unclear, I tried the guide so many times yet I always have things which don't work right, those are 1. the fonts and 2. the tabs...please someone make a guide in clear and good english.. ;)

To install install the file I have attached, extract the files to a desired folder, then go to the "extra" folder and open the html file that says install_en for english. It gives you step by step instructions on how to install, if anyone has any trouble PM me or post in this thread. ;)

well it was too big to attach so here's a link

http://www.deviantart.com/download/8437801/

i'm geting this problem i was unable to overwrite (or even find) the userchrome.css file, if i tried to put it in the folder it gave a write protection error and i couldn't find it in the folder to edit it, also i didn't get an overwrite notice on teh user.js file

post-45-1094662631.jpg

You have to close firefox first before you add or replace files...and you don't need a overwrite notice for the user.js, firefox should automatically pick it up once you put it in the folder.

To install install the file I have attached, extract the files to a desired folder, then go to the "extra" folder and open the html file that says install_en for english. It gives you step by step instructions on how to install, if anyone has any trouble PM me or post in this thread. ;)

well it was too big to attach so here's a link

http://www.deviantart.com/download/8437801/

handsome, I followed the instructions, but there are just so many things unclear, mainly because hills is from japan and doesn't write english that well, I have a hard time finding out what he wants to say in some points.

1. do I have to use the tabbwroser extenison in the archive or can I use the latest one? because first he says I should download, then he says I should use his version...

2. from his second step: "The image of compact menu reads dimple.png included in each skin." ..... WHAT?!?

3. UNCHECKED 'Show "Close Current Tab" button in the tab bar' ---- still haven't found this setting

4. Put userChrome.css in \Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\default\chrome. ---- I have no such files in my folder, so when I copy the userchrome.css folder to the desired folder I have nothing to overwrite...how should firefox read the file and use the fonts when there was no such folder? so in short: how does this step work?!? same problem as The Beav has

here's a screenshot with things that don't work:

post-45-1094664042.jpg

Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\default\extensions\{******}\chrome.

when i go to the extention Folder i have like 2 folders with a bunch of numbers and a temp folder where do i install the compact.jar