Aeon

It's my first theme for my own creation. Concepts is changed for many times and ended with modern design from Mac related style like Milk to something whole new. Looks quite unique and cool one in my opinion. There're two themes in this visual style, Silver as original work and Metal for darker mod. Hope this will be eternity as my concepts.

P.S. Now I did realize how hard it is to make my own theme :p

Last update 24/05/2005

Version 2.0

-Added glow effects to TaskBarButton, GroupMenuButton and ToolbarButton

-Added Minimalist themes (thin taskbar, compat StartPanel, thin scroller)

-Fixed TabItem color (too strong)

-Updated StartButton

-Updated StartPanel border space

-Updated TaskbarTray background

-Updated ToolbarButton (Add normal and disabled pics and soften images with half-transpaerncy)

Version 1.0

-Initial release

Download Aeon

post-23644-1116917281_thumb.jpg

Edited by Windows X

one thing cool about windowsx is that he always posts accurate screenshots of what his theme is like.. real explorer windows and everything.. most screenshots post fanciful pictures of xplorer windows and stuff.. thanks windows x! very simple and cool..

and for the pple out, this is not a longhorn theme, like for me my windows start button flag is the windowsxp one. not the silver longhorn.

Yo man,

I'll be honest. Most of your themes that you have done, I didn't think were very well done. But this one changes it. This is actually a very nice theme and I would use it. One thing I would change is making the titlebar font smaller to fit inside that colour gloss effect in the background. Very good job on this theme, you did what I said and made everything smooth and blend together. Looks great (Y) Keep it up man, this is a GREAT theme.