Aeon

dude this theme rocks... i hvae one suggestion, can u make it in more colors, a black, or red version would be awesome.. id love to see a black with white letters, or red and black letters, but like more of a maroon color, that would be aweomse! otherwise great job ive used aeon for while now, and this new update is even better. thnx

I like the roundness of everything EXCEPT the tabs. I find it a but odd that there is a square outline around the round circle.

Looks good but download link at TC is not working.

586021956[/snapback]

Please fix it. I tried to download. It won't work. :(

Please fix it. I tried to download. It won't work.  :(

586024137[/snapback]

Same Problem here. Wanted to give Aeon a try but the Link isn`t fixed till now. WindowsX can you please fix it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

erm...What do you think about porting this to wb5? I think glass thingy could make this theme looks nicer.

:D Do it, and I officially declare you Windows X my favorite skin designer!

erm...What do you think about porting this to wb5? I think glass thingy could make this theme looks nicer.

That is a great theme! I hope you follow through with the idea. That would make it even better!!!

I use start button from Chobits VS. I still have no idea how to make start button suite VS well too.

Hey X, can u tell me where i can get the Chobits VS? i cant find it anywhere. (that is i assume VS does stand for Visual Style in this case as well.... :) :) )

thanks in advance