[release] Smooth Operator Port

Smooth Operator 1.1 for IEView

- New template variation: now with a translucent top bar

- Smooth Operator requires IEView 1.0.2.0

Screenshot:

smoothopupd.png

Some of you may be aware of my previous port, Satin. These templates both are originally from the IM client, AdiumX, for Mac systems. The userbase that create templates for it are definitely exceptional artists. Smooth Operator is one of the templates that come packaged with AdiumX, so it was more difficult to get it done. Now, we must thank the author, Brad Smith, for a wonderful template and his permission to port this amazing work of art.

In Satin, PNG transparency was not available to be used in order to have any background you want, to be used. In Smooth Operator, though, I have gotten PNG transparency to work, which basically means you can use any background you want (default is the blue gradient) to accompany your conversations :).

This post will be updated as Smooth Operator is updated (bugfixes, etc). I will still update Satin if there is a need to.

Changelog:

|  Changelog:

|  March 23, 2005 (v1.1)

|  -  1 new variation

|        > smoothoperator_topbar.ivt - Read description above

|          - REQUIRES IEView 1.0.2.0 and TabSRMM 0.9.9.9

|              > IEView - http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfi...release_id=5082

|  > TabSRMM - http://hell.at.eu.org/forums/index.php/topic,455.0.html

|  -  Smooth Operator requires the latest IEView (not latest TabSRMM if

| using only smoothoperator.ivt).

I'd like to thank karma_police for the help he provided. Now without much further ado, the download. Please reply to post any bugs/suggestions/comments. Feedback is always welcome:

EDIT: i knew i forgot something...Fonts required are included in the download (Lucida Grande) under the fonts\ folder

Edited by russellc

people like you and the creator of IEView are going to do mroe for Miranda, publicity wise, than anyone else has, ever.

people like you and the creator of IEView are going to do mroe for Miranda, publicity wise, than anyone else has, ever.

585575084[/snapback]

therefore, progress on improving Miranda will increase more :)

which is what we want, of course

Thanks for the comments everyone! I definitely am planning to port another style over..............................

*cough*

pureplastics_message_view_styles_358372_img_379.png