[release] Smooth Operator Port

hey, how are you getting individuals buddy avatars/icons to show up in your message window, i tried looking in the .ivt files but it didn't help. also, does message grouping with this port work in IEVIEW 0.0.1.9? if so, how do you get it to work, when i turn it on, i can never see the first message someone sends me...

thanks karma_police! so, does anyone know how to get a buddies avatar (one selected by them) to display in the message window? also, is it possible to set place local images (ones selected by me from files on my computer) for avatars of different buddies in the message window?

smooth operator is updated!

now including a translucent top bar variation! smooth operator requires ieview 1.0.2.0 to prevent any problems from the past and also for the top bar. the top bar variation also requires tabsrmm 0.9.9.9 to work properly

russellc, how do you get avatars to show up within the message window with the smooth operator port. i have avatar support turned on but it still shows me the red duck...what are your avatar setttings? thanks

russellc, how do you get avatars to show up within the message window with the smooth operator port.  i have avatar support turned on but it still shows me the red duck...what are your avatar setttings? thanks

585658690[/snapback]

is this for aim or msn?

Mine will not display my name above my message (beside the duck).  Can anyone help me?

585659985[/snapback]

Did you update your tabsrmm and ieview?

this is for aim

585659742[/snapback]

AIM on miranda does not show buddy icons because miranda is not using the oscar protocol that supports buddy icons ;)

Recently, I encountered a problem. I wanted to send files to my friend last night. But whenever i try to send, it always has an error showing up " Windows has encountered a problem " or something like that and I have to choose Send or don't send. After selection, it will then shut down my miranda. I'm not sure if this happens because of the port, or does it happen just because of miranda. Just tot that someone here can help me... thanks!

First of all, nice port :cool:

I was just wondering how I'd go about making the time of the message on the left, when message grouping is on, stay there instead of going away each time?

Cheers (Y)

First of all, nice port :cool:

I was just wondering how I'd go about making the time of the message on the left, when message grouping is on, stay there instead of going away each time?

Cheers (Y)

585661902[/snapback]

the time does not go away each time a new message is sent. that problem only happened in ieview 1.0.1.9. all is fixed in 1.0.2.0

Did you update your tabsrmm and ieview?

585660202[/snapback]

Yup, I just installed everything yesterday so it's all the latest stuff.

Recently, I encountered a problem. I wanted to send files to my friend last night. But whenever i try to send, it always has an error showing up " Windows has encountered a problem " or something like that and I have to choose Send or don't send. After selection, it will then shut down my miranda. I'm not sure if this happens because of the port, or does it happen just because of miranda. Just tot that someone here can help me... thanks!

585661693[/snapback]

File send has nothing to do at all with IEView. What protocol are you trying to send over?

Yup, I just installed everything yesterday so it's all the latest stuff.

585664282[/snapback]

Could you please post the version of the plugins you are using? IEView and Tabsrmm

the time does not go away each time a new message is sent. that problem only happened in ieview 1.0.1.9. all is fixed in 1.0.2.0

585662128[/snapback]

It is? Doesn't seem to be for me... :pinch:

Could you please post the version of the plugins you are using? IEView and Tabsrmm

585664589[/snapback]

I got it working. Tks for your help though.

However, the word wrap isn't working for me. The words don't go to the next line if they are too long, they just put part of the word on one line, and the rest of it on the next.

So.... does anyone know how to fix my 'problem' then?

I've got an SS to show you what I mean below. You can see the times are working fine in the message history, but not in the current conversation... :pinch:

post-58442-1111717616_thumb.jpg

Edited by spex04

people why does my log window in the message window dissapear if i send a message to a buddy?...

i mean the smoothoperator-thingy disappears when i send a message, nothing can be seen...

I have IE view 1.0.2.0...

TabSRMM 0.9.9.8

and Tweak UI...

Whats the problem now?

THX for help,

nizeace