Neowin's Fantasy Soccer Thread

masthead_bud.jpg

Well its this time of year again were we enter our teams into the Neowin league for fantasy football. This year promises to be even more entertaining than last year was.

Fantasy football from PremierLeague.com is simple and free of charge (by the way you can win prizes as well if your good enough!) Basically all you have to do is manage your own Fantasy team which is made up of players from the Premier League.

I have created a Neowin League so we can all compete against each other, you can be in the Neowin League at the same time as being in other leagues with your friends and in the main competition. To sign up for the Neowin league follow these steps:

1) Go to PremierLeague.com and register for "Fantasy Premier League".

2) Once you have registered pick your team from the ?100 million in fantasy money that has been given to you.

3) Now you have picked your team you can enter the Neowin league by going "Leagues" then underneath "Join A Private League" enter this number to join the league you need to enter the code> into the box and click "Join League".>

Hopefully if most of you enter the league we can have a cracking competition this year to see who is the best. You can register now and tinker your team until 13th August if you want to change your players around.

Good luck everyone and have fun!

Edited by Martyn

It ent That Early. Plently of time to choose Ur Team

hmmm bit early for doing this now

wait till august

586228672[/snapback]

Signups opened the other week so it cant be to early. And besides whats to stop people registering and tinkering with their team over the coming weeks?

Here's to a new season in the Premier League and a new League for Neowin!

Get in nice and early this year to avoid disappointment!

Premier League

The League is entitled Neowin

The code to join after setting up a team is : 8278-1773

Enjoy People!

See you on the field!

Edited by BOOGSoftball

hmmm bit early for doing this now

wait till august

586228672[/snapback]

Thought you said it was to early to do this? Double standards eh?

Maybe you just wanted to start the thread, which doesnt bother me really as im not one of those people who gets a thrill of starting threads like this. The reason I created it is because I didnt like the way you treated certain people in last years competition.

I hav signed up and I joined the league with the number in the first post. All of you join the league with the code in the first thread.

Rob Pears, has your league been deleted?

I think we should use league '7527-1608' because it is the first post in the merged thread.

Good luck next year everyone!!

Martyn, we have similar team names :p

You = Liverpool FC

Me = LiverpoolFC

586232417[/snapback]

I noticed :p

You and me have good taste in supporting Liverpool. You also like F1 judging by your sig, McLaren and Minardi are my fav teams as well :)

'twas merged :)

586233372[/snapback]

No, the thread was merged - the league was not. I have just looked - we have two separate Neowin Leagues.

No, the thread was merged - the league was not.  I have just looked - we have two separate Neowin Leagues.

586237545[/snapback]

I dont know whats happening about the two leagues either. RobPears tried to hi jack the thread for some reason :(

But I suppose its up to you what league you want to join....or until the mods decide.