Neowin's Fantasy Soccer Thread

Well 2nd round of Prem games almost done, whoever has Darren Bent and Jermaine Defoe are leading for sure, good shizzle!

586407474[/snapback]

We got another 4 teams to play yet! Thats 6 of my players!

That makes 2 of us!

586414341[/snapback]

Yeah, you can only make one 'free' transfer per week - all the rest cost 4 points a go!!! It does say that in the rules!!!

can't find it

586414808[/snapback]

Look at the first post!

For your convenience, I have quoted it below...just follow the instructions.

masthead_bud.jpg

Well its this time of year again were we enter our teams into the Neowin league for fantasy football. This year promises to be even more entertaining than last year was.

Fantasy football from PremierLeague.com is simple and free of charge (by the way you can win prizes as well if your good enough!) Basically all you have to do is manage your own Fantasy team which is made up of players from the Premier League.

I have created a Neowin League so we can all compete against each other, you can be in the Neowin League at the same time as being in other leagues with your friends and in the main competition. To sign up for the Neowin league follow these steps:

1) Go to PremierLeague.com and register for "Fantasy Premier League".

2) Once you have registered pick your team from the ?100 million in fantasy money that has been given to you.

3) Now you have picked your team you can enter the Neowin league by going "Leagues" then underneath "Join A Private League" enter this number to join the league you need to enter the code> into the box and click "Join League".>

Hopefully if most of you enter the league we can have a cracking competition this year to see who is the best. You can register now and tinker your team until 13th August if you want to change your players around.

Good luck everyone and have fun!

586228412[/snapback]

:pp

- FaRSightxc2

Gameweek 4:

standings3ij.png

Poor week for me, probably due to 3 members of my squad not playing.

:p

Farsight is still battering us all.

586453909[/snapback]

I hate it when players don't play - I had two players with 0 this week and Phil Nevil got -1. Typical. But an inspired 'swap' of Henry for Rooney this weekend because Arsenal wern't playing gave me 24 points for Rooney because he was my captain! Awesome!

- FaRSightxc2 :D :D

Pitty there was no domestic football last weekend :(

586490399[/snapback]

Yup. Only boring internationals. Oh how I used to love watching England.....

Here are the current standings after gameweek 5. There are some pretty good scores across the board this week with the highest score going to Alex Coombes 'Boo! united' with 63 points. I think, however, Christoffer Dokakis's Gothenburg FC didn't read the rules about transfers costing points because despite getting 34 points this week, he is still on -10.

I reckon the prize for the best team name so far should go to samy d for 'sporting lesbian'. A classic.

Anyway, well done to everyone for this week and good luck for next weekend!

- FaRSightxc2

Table after Gameweek 5:

post-21315-1126700246_thumb.jpg

Here is the table for Gameweek 6:

Looks like I am getting caught up this week! Stephen Richardson's Liverpool United got 11 more points than me and is now only 10 behind!

Congrats to Anders Boye's S.F.F.K who scored the highest this week with 53, and this is despite one of his players gettin 0!!

Goos luck to everyone in the forthcoming week!

- FaRSightxc2

post-21315-1127254452_thumb.jpg