whats the best torrent downloader? and fast one

Question

Oh wow... i suggest you search the board, there are a lot of debates on this as is...

I use Azureus and i am pleased with the speeds. You should really try multiple clients and see what you like best.

Common are Bitcomet, Azureus, and BitSpirit.

i used to use bit tornado and loved it for a while. minimalistic and lots of features. but i was greedy and wanted more, so i went with azureus. people will complain about the extra overhead associated with running java, but imo it's worth it.

i used to use bit tornado and loved it for a while.  minimalistic and lots of features.  but i was greedy and wanted more, so i went with azureus.  people will complain about the extra overhead associated with running java, but imo it's worth it.

586569712[/snapback]

x2

Bit torndao is Good, Im using that as my default. And I get Very Good speeds with it. Even tho it Really isnt the client its the isp and The seeds/peers That determine Your speed.

im getting sucky speeds with bit tornado so i might use azereus, but is there anything else i should try first?

586569730[/snapback]

Whos your ISP ? Because I have Comcast And Get around 400-500 Kb/s With bit tornado. But once again it depends on the seeds/peers.

mines comcast

586569745[/snapback]

wow well Id Say Try couple other clients I guess, But I would stay with bit tornado, And it might be on what Your downloading Thats getting You Slow speeds. Remeber Speeds Are based on The amount of seeds and peers That are on.

wow well Id Say Try couple other clients I guess, But I would stay with bit tornado, And it might be on what Your downloading Thats getting You Slow speeds. Remeber Speeds Are based on The amount of seeds and peers That are on.

586569759[/snapback]

ok, should i try azereus?

BitComet IMO

However, the front page says utorrent

586569911[/snapback]

not u-torrent, micro torrent. that little "u" is the symbol for micro. ;) take an electronics class. hehe.

not u-torrent, micro torrent. that little "u" is the symbol for micro. ;) take an electronics class. hehe.

586569920[/snapback]

Should make a nano torrent or a pico torrent.

But I think BitComet is the best!

Bitspirit is a easy and simple program. I usually get anywhere between 50-85KB/s, but really the speed is dependant on your ISP speed, number of people who are seeding with the full file etc..