whats the best torrent downloader? and fast one

Question

i've tried them all and bitcomet was the best for me. but as of now, utorrent :yes:

586569840[/snapback]

ok ill try utorrent and then if that doesnt work ill use azereus, but if there is something btter than azereus than ill use it if anyone says anything

Your download speed isn't based on the client you are working with. Config and connection speed determine that. There will never be a definitive answer to this question, it's a matter of personal preference. I really like Azureus but I've been tempted to try others just for the fun of it. Make sure you use Peerguardian!

i personally use bitcomet because i find azeurus uses to much resources for my liking, and is java based, the only advantage to using azeurus is the force resume ....but i like my bitcomet nicest interface ;)

It's your ISP and the # of seeds/peers...not the client.

586569696[/snapback]

exacly!! but some clients do work better than others! I strongly suggest BitComet! Lots of useful options but it's pretty low on the RAM usage... 20mb downloading 6 differents torrents! :yes:

And to get the most out of your download, limit your upload to about 70 to 80% of your total upload maximum, this will permit a stable connected! :cool:

Can someone help me with bitspirit?

very strange things happening with this.

firstly, if i download anything and its going fast, say at 70/80k/sec, for some reason my internet cable connection doesnt like it. And my net connection will stop dead. The only way to fix it is bazarly unplug the cable modem and re-plug in. Then it works fine for another hour or so until it does it again! (doesnt do this with any other programme, i can download of sites at 200k/sec for hours and not a problem!).

Theres nothing more annoying than leaving a download going while i am at work, coming home, and finding it stopped 30 mins after i left the door!!

And also when i run bit spirit (even thought the upload/download speeds could be 0 or 5k) my overall internet connection is slow. Pages take ages to load, bare in mind i am on 2meg service. Top speed download ive had was 350k/sec.

Can someone shed some like into whats going on?

before i used BITTORNADO but because its crashs i switched to AZUREUS but it's too heavy and RAM hungry, then i'm using UTORRENTm the best client around :)

ive tried he official client , abc , bitornado , azurues , bitcomet , and a few others i cant remember the name of , and ive stuck with utorrent , lets me play games as usual while downloading, excellent client , fully recommend it , its also the fastest client ive used :)

thanks guys but you arent realy answering if I can filter ips just like I can with the safepeer pluging for azureus. This is really important to me. Is there something like this for bitcomet or utorrent?