TopDesk Offers Flip3D For XP -- Similar To Vista's

video_fliptiling.gif

CyberNet News had an article on the new TopDesk that just got released today (http://www.cybernetnews.com/?p=327) which is pretty cool because you can actually have the Flip3D feature in Windows XP now. I'll wait it out but I may end up purchasing it since it is only $10!

The homepage for the software is http://www.otakusoftware.com/ and they have a 30 day trial.

Depending who had this first, won't Microsoft or this company get sued? lol

Thanks for the info tho :)

EDIT\\ Just tried the trial, I noticed many bugs, but cool nonetheless

Absolutely stunning and runs really smoothly computer (amd64, 1gb ram pc3200, 6800gt 256 AGP). Only bug i've seen so far is that it doesnt render the windowblinds window frame :no: Lets hope they can, and want to solve that one :yes:

b0bd0gz

Great program best of its kind i thing, works brilliantly , i just don't think i'll pay 10$ for alt-tab to look fancy, but its cool to see what it will be like on vista.

nice....but Vista has this functioanality built in. so it requires virtually no resources.

this is an addon to xp. its changing it and modifing from wha ###### should reallyrun like.

but nice find. im gonna give this a try.

This works surprisingly well. It is much faster on my old Althon machine than Vista 5270 (real DWM) on my new laptop.

I noticed the process takes 30 MB and runs in high priority. But hey, uxss.exe takes over 50 MB and runs high as well.

Anyone have the same prob as me? After doing the Alt-Tab I can't write anymore on a webpage in Firefox (Like there)

I need to close and restart Firefox :(

wow...this is actually the only REAL alternitive I have found that can match up to Expose in the OSX...I have been searching forever for something like this and it works wonderfully well...:)

Someone screenshot this with a transparent WB5 theme. I would like to know if the transparancy is maintained while fliping thru windows. Which i highly doubt it is.

If it isnt then ill also state that vista's flip 3d is live. What does that mean? that means if someone is is instant messaging you or your playing a game it continues to update in the flipped state and the changes are reflected in the flipped state.

Wow, awesome app. This might replace EntBloess for me.

Only problem is... you can't have one key for "Flip 3D" and one for "Expose" modes.

Someone screenshot this with a transparent WB5 theme. I would like to know if the transparancy is maintained while fliping thru windows. Which i highly doubt it is.

It won't be. The "windows" that they shift around are actually screenshots (albeit, done very very well). This is in contrast to Vista where they are actual windows.

Wow, awesome app. This might replace EntBloess for me.

Only problem is... you can't have one key for "Flip 3D" and one for "Expose" modes.

It won't be. The "windows" that they shift around are actually screenshots (albeit, done very very well). This is in contrast to Vista where they are actual windows.

Thanks for clearing that up. I was pretty sure thats the answer I was going to get, just wanted to make sure though you know? :)