Spiderman 3 - New black suit!

The costume doesn't look like venom and the picture just seems to be washed in black and white

Just noticed venom in his eyes :laugh:

Edit: nevermind it is black since I just looked at the site

Just saw this on Aint it Cool. Hot damn. I really hope Venom is in the next one, even though Raimi doesn't really like Venom.

The costume doesn't look like venom and the picture just seems to be washed in black and white

Just noticed venom in his eyes :laugh:

Edit: nevermind it is black since I just looked at the site

Just looks like a black and white pic of Spidey to me. Kinda goes with the mood of the rain and all.

I agree, to me it's just a washed up , rainy/dark normal spidey suit.

Edit: yeah I do see Venom inside spideys eyes, perhaps just clue that venom is going to be in spidey 3?

That would be quite a stretch, and **** off a *lot* of Spiderman fans. Spidey donned the black symbiote suit as a precurser to the birth of Venom. That's just how it is...it's almost a legend in and of itself. To have him wearing a black suit just because he's sad would be...retarded. If he's in a black suit, they have to be working on a way to get Venom in the story.

It's an official sony site, even stating at the bottom that he's wearing a black suit. It might not look exactly like Venom, but how closely did they follow the appearance of Green Goblin and Doc Oc compared to the comics? They were similar enough to know who they are, but there was a lot of creative embellishment there. Besides, in the comics, the symbiote suit looked just like Spideys costume, only black, which is pretty much what this is. Once he gets rid of it, it might change when it melds with Eddie Brock, who knows?

Just for clarification;

Black sybiote suit + Eddie Brock = Venom. What vip is referring to is that that suit, which is a living, symbiotic entity (if you follow the comic) has the beginnings of Venom in its eyes.

To all those who insist this it's a black and white photo, if you've clicked on the link to the official page, it states it's a black suit. The headline reads: "SPIDER-MAN IS WEARING A BLACK SUIT!"

Either that picture is hiding the eyes so you don't quite know it's Venom or he's looking down because he's sad and the rain is there also so that would relate to the mood.

Either way I like the picture. Looks really nice.

I think they mean you can see a small picture of Venom's face in the eye of the costume.

Should be interesting to see how they bring Venom in to the movie. As I understand it, the comics had a long storyline to introduce the character. Oh and thought I read somewhere that the main character on the 70s show was going to play venom. Seems like he'd make a better Carnage.