Nero 7.2.0.3 Released

i had seven, so stupidly buggy, went back to 6, so much more stable

same here.

i'll wait till the work out all the bugs first.

Can anyone test to see if the "music on a audio cd skips" is fixed?

I've been using Nero 7 since it came out and its worked fine on my DVR-110, perhaps it only effects certain drives?

I'll give this one a try considering its on version 7.2 but I don't expect miracles and I will probably end up going to version 6 again.

I use 7.x from the time it wa released and I have yet to see any bug, but I install only the core burning engine without all those silly addons. Ahead will have to rethink their bundling strategy if they wish to stay competetive company on burning market. Look at what happened to Roxio.

Can anyone test to see if the "music on a audio cd skips" is fixed?

The mp3 decoder was fixed right away by users who simply zipped up the older mp3pro.dll and used the older version.

1. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\AudioPlugins

2. Replace with 2.0.4.7 { 2.0.5.0 was the one the cause the skipping }

3. Done.

http://rapidshare.de/files/7528898/mp3PRO.dll.html-----

hopefully someone can post a changelog, but yeah, like a lot of others I am still with Nero 6. This has got to be the only software that I DON'T use the latest version of!!!!

I'm just waiting a while till everyone says it's worth upgrading, then I might give it a go.

I use to love Nero, until v7.0 came out. It use to be fast and easy to use, but now its full of crap that I dont even know how to use lol or even want to use. I have since switched to Ashampoo Burning Studio 6 and havent looked back!

The mp3 decoder was fixed right away by users who simply zipped up the older mp3pro.dll and used the older version.

1. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\AudioPlugins

2. Replace with 2.0.4.7 { 2.0.5.0 was the one the cause the skipping }

3. Done.

http://rapidshare.de/files/7528898/mp3PRO.dll.html-----

The version has been updated in this Nero. It is now 2.0.5.2. I am listening to a burn I just did and am not hearing any skipping yet. Hopefully this is finally been taken care of.

Edit. Nevermind, just heard a skip.

I personally use ImgBurn 1.3.0. It's very light and simple, but gets the job done just as well as any other burning client. I never really experienced any problems during the brief time I used Nero 7, though. Maybe it only affects a small minority.

thanks for the headsup guys, and good find Spyder even tho i prolly will just download and install the full version anyways.. :-D Safe keeping. Going pretty decent speeds so why not eh

Upating now (Y) thanx.

But it is sad to see that Nero didn't fix that stupid skipping bug yet. How much time passed! I'm getting more and more dissapointed with Nero, they're gonna turn intto another Roxio Easy Media Creator pretty soon. :no:

Nero Burning Rom 7.2.0.3b

Any changes worth downloading 100mb once again?