**Windows Vista BETA Program **Sign-Up**

***LINKAGE***

I know some sort of sign-up link to register for Windows Vista BETA'S was posted before, but this link is different, and the registration process is entirely different? (Still an official Microsoft link though, and you'll need a Windows Live ID to register (Y) )

It appears to provide you with Windows Vista public BETA's and Office 2007 public BETA'S when they're officially released, via download or shipping?

I've signed up :) (Y)

Thought i'd give you all a "heads up" (Y) especially to those (Like myself :cry: ) who arn't on any kind of "official" beta program :no:

What do you think? :blink:

John :)

Thanks. :) I signed up too, but I have to wonder if I wasn't already. I joined some similar program to get a free Visual Studio 2005 beta disc, that had a newsletter come along with it. But it can't hurt to sign up again, and I'll just unsubscribe if I already were and they start sending me double letters. :p

thanks for the heads up :)

if you read the disclaimer, you'll notice that it says Vista and Office beta experience... wonder if it's both?

Glad I could help so many people! :D (Y)

thanks for the heads up :)

if you read the disclaimer, you'll notice that it says Vista and Office beta experience... wonder if it's both?

It appears to be Windows Vista BETA'S AND Office 2007 BETA's :D (Y)

Thanks for the Link man :). I signed up :D Lets just hope everything Comes Smoothly in this Beta Experience :)

Why am I thinking that this is just a newsletter strictly about Windows Vista and Office "12"?

Either that or docs on the API in Vista and Office "12"

You can sign up to the newsletter as well but if you just register then you will be sent a reminder when the beta's of Vista and Office 2007 are available.

Why am I thinking that this is just a newsletter strictly about Windows Vista and Office "12"?

Either that or docs on the API in Vista and Office "12"

I have no idea because your wrong....... :blink:

betaexperience4hi.png