Nero Burning Rom 7.2.3.2b

nero77gv.gif

Nero 7 Premium now offers both the PC and TV media management experience for a complete solution. With over 18 new and updated applications in one powerful software, Nero 7 Premium is truly the only partner you need for today?s digital home. Nero 7 Premiumb> enables you to experience your digital media in completely new and innovative ways. With the addition of a Nero Home ? media manager, you can now have the complete PC and TV experience. Whether you want to access your media files from the comfort of your living room, or complete digital media projects on your Nero 7 Premium is all you need.

Now, with more features than ever before, this powerful software can transform your digital photos into professional animated slideshows, backup all of your valuable data, manage or search your media files, edit video or photos, create DVDs (including menus), and stream your files over a media server, and compress files to take on the go. Beginners and experts alike will be amazed by what one solution can do. Really, it?s that good.

Download Nero 7.2.3.2b[/b]2b

Download Nero Clean Tools[/b]ls

Nero Burning Rom Wallpapers[/b]rs

More Languages[/b]es

Website[/b]te

Changelog[/b]og

Edited by Copernic

Has it ever been possible to install this without any of the extra features. Like nero scout. I have only tried the tirial, and that as a long time ago. Thanks!

Jesus...."18 new and updated applications"????

How about 1 that doesn't suck!?!?!?!?

Nero has turned into Roxio.

How sad.

Has it ever been possible to install this without any of the extra features. Like nero scout. I have only tried the tirial, and that as a long time ago. Thanks!

You can choose what you want installed etc. (screenshots attached below)

post-645-1151071778.jpg

post-645-1151071817.gif

Edited by King Mustard

I hope they have sorted out the bug I posted to them.

When you select a burning device it still tries to burn to a different drive.

I select my cd rom drive to burn to and it still tries and burns to DvD rom drive.

Doesn't matter how many times I change it in settings.

Well I'll be damned. The update function is actually WORKING!?!?! I don't know what verion it's trying to install but still...wowo.

Jesus...."18 new and updated applications"????

How about 1 that doesn't suck!?!?!?!?

Nero has turned into Roxio.

How sad.

Excatly. Well Said.

Ashampoo, I am you new fan. Loving your burning studio program.

To remove/disable Nero Scout: First disable it within the program (screenshot attached below) and run the following command from Start > Run:

regsvr32 /u "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\MediaLibraryNSE.dll

post-645-1151072463_thumb.jpg

hmmm.... anyone can tell me if they fixed the skipping audio bug that they had with the burning engine?

Man I so hope that their next major version will be called something like nero 8 unbloated version. One of the poster was right bove... nero as kind of became the new roxio. very sad

if I see that in their next major itteration they don't offer a separate burning only package, I may switch to discjuggler or something similar.

also is asahmpoo good?

Still using 6.6.1.4 here - after trying the initial terrible release of 7 - there was some problem with it constantly registering itself to play audio files.

Nero 7's been updated quite a few times since then, can anyone comment on the quality of it now?

Or is 6.6.1.4 still the better option?

TIA.

still using nero 6 here, i've also tried ashampoo it seems to be pretty good, nice and simple interface, but one thing is i can't seem burn a backup from a backup, it doesn't detect the dvd or cd, really weird

Honestly, I like Nero 6 over Nero 7

I prefer Nero Burning ROM 7 due to it's updated technology support and lists of bug fixes over Nero Burning ROM 6.

Nero 7 had a really bumpy initial release, but it's great now. I don't understand why all of you contain about bloat. I mean, there's a custom installation option for a reason.. jeez..

I may give Nero 7 a run again, but I am hesitant. I was quick to install it when it was first released and that turned out to be a huge mistake :pinch:

Maybe all of you should use Nero Lite! Currently it's on version 7.2.0.3b but it will be updated soon.

Nero 7 Lite is a full functional Burning Software Suite including:

* Nero Burning Rom

* Nero Express

* Nero CoverDesigner

* Nero WaveEditor

* Nero Toolkit

also included in Nero 7 Lite:

* MauSau Audio Plugins

* MP3 Skipping Problem fixed Pending review

* Complete Nero Help

However this is still a lite pack, so this is left out:

* Nero Home

* nero Scout

* Nero StartSmart

* Nero SoundTrax

* Nero Vision

* Nero Recode

* Nero Showtime

* Nero MediaHome

* Nero PhotoSnap

* Nero BackItUp

* Nero InCD

* Nero SoundBox

* Nero ImageDrive

I stoped using nero 7 months ago. Ashampoo is simply great. I bought it and now I enjoy using it

I'll try nero as soon as it gets to version 8 or 9 :)