Ad Muncher 4.7.27068 Beta

Publisher's Description:

Ad Muncher removes adverts, popups, and general browsing annoyances from all popular browsers and Web-utilizing programs. It also removes banners displaying and popup generating programs like ICQ, Morpheus, Kazaa, Grokster, iMesh, BearShare, LimeWire, etc.

Latest Changes:

Fixed configuration loading failure message in the new update system

Fixed several issues in the new update and registration system

Fixed bug in HTTP module that could cause post data sent in update requests to become corrupted if the request was retried

Fixed taskbar icon flickering under certain conditions

Fixed memory leak in update code

Fixed bug in popup removal that was damaging several major sites (Huge thanks to Jeff :-)

Implemented time limit on recorded function names to decrease false positives in popup removal code

Fixed bug that could cause updates to not automatically be shown to the user after upgrading from earlier v4.7 betas

Modified the routing code so that if the option to "avoid binding to loopback" is off, AM actually will bind to loopback (rather than previously when it would bind to inaddr_any and simply connect to loopback)

Fixed broken browser extensions when Ad Muncher was closed and reopened while an extended browser was running (Ad Muncher was regenerating the browser extension password on each load unnecessarily)

Added feedback form option to "uninstallation complete" dialog

Download

Beta Testing Page

Source

Slimy, as Magneto said:

You are a God among insects.

I really appreciate that you take the time to follow some format of posting news, including the date of the news bit in the Topic description and not some lame-ass attempt at putting in a biased description of the article.

All news posters should take notice of how Slimy posts news.

Slimy, as Magneto said:

You are a God among insects.

I really appreciate that you take the time to follow some format of posting news, including the date of the news bit in the Topic description and not some lame-ass attempt at putting in a biased description of the article.

All news posters should take notice of how Slimy posts news.

Alright, I took notice.

Ok, I lied. I didn't notice anything.

And also, since 4.7 Final is now out, and this version has been superseded, thread is closed.

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=503135