Nero Burning Rom 7.5.7.0

nero77gv.gif

Nero 7 Premium now offers both the PC and TV media management experience for a complete solution. With over 18 new and updated applications in one powerful software, Nero 7 Premium is truly the only partner you need for today?s digital home. Nero 7 Premiumb> enables you to experience your digital media in completely new and innovative ways. With the addition of a Nero Home ? media manager, you can now have the complete PC and TV experience. Whether you want to access your media files from the comfort of your living room, or complete digital media projects on your Nero 7 Premium is all you need.

Now, with more features than ever before, this powerful software can transform your digital photos into professional animated slideshows, backup all of your valuable data, manage or search your media files, edit video or photos, create DVDs (including menus), and stream your files over a media server, and compress files to take on the go. Beginners and experts alike will be amazed by what one solution can do. Really, it?s that good.

Download Nero Burning Rom 7.5.7.0[/b].0

Download Nero Clean Tools[/b]ls

Nero Burning Rom Wallpapers[/b]rs

More Languages[/b]es

Website[/b]te

Changelog[/b]og

I switched back to Nero 6 only two days after I downloaded Nero 7... does ANYONE still use Nero 7?

I'll wait for the "lite" version (Can't believe I'm saying that for a burning application :no: )

Does AShampoo have a type of veiw similar to Nero? Not like Nero Smart Start (which is the only type of screenshot I can find of AShampoo)

without a doubt Nero 6 ... not once gave a problem!!

Fantastic Software Nero 6.0

7.0 - I aint gonna try it, too many people saying there?s problems, i will wait for the 8 eheh

Nero 6 for me! But looking for a suitable alternative. I really need to sit down with a stack of blank CDs/DVDs and neowin's list of burning programs, and see what I like best.

Nero is for bloated disc burning to what Norton is for bloated security.

Been using Ashampoo for almost a year now. Never been happier without those bloat :yes:

EDIT: It's really funny that lots of you are praising Nero but is bashing Norton. If you see that there are less bloated burning programs you will get my drift that you are using the Norton eqievlent of a disc burning program.

Edited by ozgeek

God, such moaners. Every time an update to 7.x is posted, you get 10+ members posting how 'bloated' and 'crap' Nero has become. GET OVER IT. There is an outside. There are birds, trees and a whole new world besides compaining about such things on the Internet.

*breathes*

Also, you don't have to install every feature. That's why it lets you choose what you want to install when you run setup.

Exactly, yeah! Just pick the application you wish to install.

I have to admit, however, that having to download such a package each time there is an update is annoying and it being necessary to install Nero Scout, too.

Yeah, nero scout is kinda lame, i wish they'd let you turn that turd off.

i don't mind nero 7, but with lack of vista support i'm kind of disappointed in them. as of rc1 there is no reason for ahead not to devote the resources to get it compatible.

honestly, with the iso burner powertoy, i don't really need a burning suite like this anymore as all i really do these days is isos (which will probably cut down drastically after vista rtm) and make mp3 cd's for my car.

God, such moaners. Every time an update to 7.x is posted, you get 10+ members posting how 'bloated' and 'crap' Nero has become. GET OVER IT. There is an outside. There are birds, trees and a whole new world besides compaining about such things on the Internet.

*breathes*

GET OVER IT. There is an outside. Why don't you go out and enjoy that whole new world?

/ontopic

Try Prassi ONES or Ashampoo. They beat Nero by a mile.

Hasn't anyone ever heard of the customize feature? At the moment on my laptop I just have Nero 7 installed. No help files or tools or anything else, and it doesn't seem bloated at all. I'll agree that the typical full package is a bit bloated, but it's no reason not to use it as the extra programs and features are optional.

Although from an encoding standpoint, Nero's AAC encoder owns. <3

Also, it's cool that they're trying to implement MPEG-4, although the profiles are a bit limited right now.

Edit: Hmm, are they still including the yahoo toolbar? I can't find the "no yahoo toolbar" package on their site anymore.

I've tried most of the other popular burning programs out there, and nothing compares to Nero.

I don't understand the bloat issue at all. I think a couple of people misunderstood how to install Nero properly, and the rest are jumping on the badwagon. If anything, Nero 7 provides the functionality to be LESS bloated than 6. You now have the choice to install only what you want, and never bother with stuff you don't need. Nero 7 is definately a step in the right direction. Stick with version 6 if you want, but Nero 7 is definately a better program hands down.