CDrtfe 1.2

anavo9vi0.gifCDrtfe 1.2

CDrtfe is a Win32 frontend for some functions of J?rg Schilling's CDRtools. With VCDImager VideoCDs can be created. Furthermore, cdrtfe supports the basic funcions of the Mode2CDMaker which makes it possible to create CDs that can contain about 13% more data as usual (Mode 2 Form 2: 738 MiByte instead of 650 MiByte, 795 MiByte instead of 700 MiByte).

liwo3641dn4.gif

hezira52hi4.gif

bud3po73fm8.gif

zig9do74fn0.gif

hibuw75dm3.gif

ituba86qw8.gif

ganor57en9.gif

tuzus478gr6.gif

CDrtfe supports the following features:>

* Data CDs

* Audio CDs (including CD-Plus)

* XCDs (with optional error protection)

* Video CDs

* Audio track extraction (wav, mp3, ogg, flac, userdefined)

* Project files

* Can be used with commandline options

* Windows Explorer integration

* Multi language support

* DVD support: Data and Video DVDs

* Remote drive support via RSCSI

CDrtfe is free software since version 1.1pre4 (GNU General Public License).>

Website

Download CDrtfe 1.2

Download CDrtfe 1.2 (fast mirror)

Source>

Edited by Copernic

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Un-Dead Soldier, its open source...

Im going to try that 13% more.

EDIT

I didnt read the word FrontEnd... So, I dont know Un-Dead Soldier :(

Edited by ThePitt

No no, your not getting me.

If you installed BurnAtOnce, you required to download a seperate add-on which allowed dvd burning.

With this addon you needed to get a key which allowed you to..... ah forget it... i couldn't be ****ed argueing.

I tried burning a DVD Video and it said "This disc cannot be written to, either it is CD-ROM or the CD has been fixated". I tried with Nero Micro and it worked fine.

If only...

First of all, the website address has changed:

http://cdrtfe.sourceforge.net/

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cdrtfe/

I tried burning a DVD Video and it said "This disc cannot be written to, either it is CD-ROM or the CD has been fixated". I tried with Nero Micro and it worked fine.

If only...

This problem should be fixed now. Try cdrtfe 1.2.1 or 1.2.2. You can get the new version from http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=183294 (cdrtfe 1.2 or 1.2 portable is required).

If the problem still occurs, let me know. Just send an eMail to the address mentioned in readme_en.txt or submit a bugreport via the bug tracking system or the forum on the cdrtfe project page at sourceforge.net. Please include some information about your system, the dvd drive and the disc.

If you installed BurnAtOnce, you required to download a seperate add-on which allowed dvd burning.

With this addon you needed to get a key which allowed you to.....

Like BAO cdrtfe is a frontend for the cdrtools. But with cdrecord 2.01.01a09 (15.05.2006) the DVD support has been released as open source. So, you don't need the license key any longer.

This problem should be fixed now.

The problem is fixed. I successfully burnt a DVD movie at 16x and played it back in both of our players. I have just finished uninstalling Nero and cleaning out all files and registry entries left behind by it.

Suggestion: Intead of displaying a new progress percentage on each following line during burn, a simple progress bar with the number indicated would be better I think.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm currently using Infra Recorder also based on cdrtools under cygwin.. the problem is multitask is fully degraded and this not happens in native Win32 apps (Nero, DVD Decrypter).

But it's a good choice if you burn disc casually.

• 2 months later...

Would be nice if it would remember window state. That is, please have the app remember if it is maximized and the size and location of window on screen when it is closed.