Windows Updates Downloader 2.24 Build 868

windows Updates Downloader 2.24 Build 868

Windows Updates Downloader is a small utility that allows you to download all of the current Windows critical updates. All updates are downloaded directly from microsoft.com to your computer with a single mouse click.

Download

post-4927-1167326949.jpg

Thanks for posting this, I was looking at creating a disc with all the Windows Updates on it for when I format my new system and downloading them all one-by-one was going to be a pain in the arse, but this fixes that problem :D

It uses .NET Framework, bahh i dont install that, it affects the performance of my sleaky windows.

I would suggest them to make a bigger version without requiring .NET.

Thanks for the info even so

Uses pretty XML files to list the updates.

@bryan: on the author's site, you can download each list of updates for the OS / program in question.

I haven't installed it yet, just looking at the update files themselves, eg "windows-xp-x64-enu.ulz" (extract with WinRAR) ; and open in notepad. Looks well done IMO. : )

It uses .NET Framework, bahh i dont install that, it affects the performance of my sleaky windows.

Thanks for the info even so

Too bad .NET is becoming more widely in use, stop whoring older technology mkay?

Too bad .NET is becoming more widely in use, stop whoring older technology mkay?

Yeah that's why I installed .NET 2.0 on all my home networking computers already.

Even SyncToy uses .NET

umm, where do you have to put the update files for them to be recognised?

Means when we run the software and it states "Checking for Updates" .. it's not actually checking for Microsoft Updates?

Means we have to download from the author's site manually and use that software to run the downloaded update?

I suggest you get more RAM or something, because I've worked quite a bit with the .NET Framework and it doesn't affect performance...

I suggest you get more RAM or something, because I've worked quite a bit with the .NET Framework and it doesn't affect performance...

Ok thanks for the wonderfull idea, dont take me wrong i bet you are one of the users that adapt the computer to the software, without even trying to get software to adapt your own hardware.

I think its a capitalized way to be in this world, if that doesnt work, we BUY one that suits to work.

Well personally i find a software that does the same job, without controlling my wallet.

And yes, .NET affects performance, you admitted yourself when you suggest getting more RAM.

There are so many software out there(Autopatcher for ex.), like this one you get similar ones, and even if it doesnt exist now, it will be created in the next few times, i have no rush. ! ;)

Good entrance on 2007 john

Edited by grik

This method will also bypass WGA checks.

Even with a bootleg copy of XP, Microsoft has always let you download critical updates. It's the non-critical ones that you need a genuine copy of Windows to download.