Undelete Plus 2.54

Undelete Plus 2.54 download

Undelete Plus is a quick and effective way to retrieve accidentally deleted files, files removed from the Recycle Bin, in a DOS window, from a network drive, from Windows Explorer with the SHIFT key held down.

Undelete Plus works under Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 operating systems. The program supports all Windows file systems for hard and floppy drives including FAT12/16/32,NTFS/NTFS5 and image recovery from CompactFlash, SmartMedia, MultiMedia and Secure Digital cards.

Undelete Plus is a completly FREE Software. It contains absolutely NO ADWARE, NO SPYWARE, NO REGISTRATION, NO POPUPS, NO MALWARE or other unwanted software.

Licence: Freeware.

screenmain6kt.th.jpg

http://www.undelete-plus.com/

@ iconoclast - I would say they are much or less the same. Recuva is still beta however and has some bugs last time I tried it.

Here is it:

>> Addon << for those who integrate it into their Windows installation CD (and our guide HowTo Do It ) :yes:

i just updated to this new version (used to have version 1.x something) and i can't find the option to permanently wipe out what it finds anymore

did they remove that function?