DVD Profiler 3.0

DVD Profiler 3.0 has arrived...

* Extensively customizable interface

* Multiple database support

* Local cast and crew images

* Literally hundreds of enhancements, including a major performance overhaul and (at long last)

desktop.png

http://www.invelos.com/

New version, released on a new website. One down side (for those of you who use the previous versions) is that the database is new too, so now about 30k profiles rather than more than 300k.

Also it (effectively) limits your collection to 50 dvd's unless you pay for it ($29.99 but well worth it)

This new version does not seem to be as "up to date" as the last one. I've tried to scan a couple of new DVD and it did not found them in its database. Some of those movies are not new...

And I did not have this problem with 2.5.... Weird.

It's cos technically its a new program/company

The database has not been moved over with the program, so it'll take a while for everything to get back up. Updates are now done every night though so you'll get them quicker once they're added.

If you've still got 2.5, then add the dvd's into that, then import them into 3.0 and submit them to the new database.

I am so p**sed off! They promised free upgrades to owners of the last version and now want to charge us. I have an email to prove it!!!

I am so p**sed off! They promised free upgrades to owners of the last version and now want to charge us. I have an email to prove it!!!

No true, I did not have to buy the 3.0, you can get a 3.0 key if you own a 2.x key. Go to the Website.

Q: What happened to InterVocative?

For the near future, InterVocative isn't going anywhere. It will continue to support DVD Profiler 2.4 and earlier (and the 2.5 beta) for the near future. I've licensed InterVocative Software to continue sales and support of those versions.

Q:Why the switch?

InterVocative Software is an LLC (partnership), formed by six software developer coworkers with the intent to act as a distributor for sofware developed by the members. We started with the best of intentions, but life intervened, and in the end the only product actually released was my submission, DVD Profiler. Full time jobs and growing families took up time that might otherwise have led to more products. I formed Invelos so I could devote the company's full focus to DVD Profiler.

from the invelos forum

You are wrong.

I just bought a 2.4x license and went over to the other site and got a 3.0 key with my 2.4 license they give you a new key.

AND IT WAS FREE