Microsoft Teases Exclusives

Kotaku Link

Channel 10, the Microsoft owned and operated blog about all things Microsoft, is teasing its readers with two exclusive midnight unveilings. One hits tonight, the other tommorrow. Here's what Larry Larsen of Channel 10 has to say about tonight's and tomorrow's first official look at what's flowing from the Microsoft info pipe.

Two of the coolest Microsoft annoucements since CES are going to be breaking tonight and tomorrow night, and we have exclusive video for both of them. So if you are online at 9:00PM PST tonight (midnight on the east coast) check in to get a full scoop on what your friends will be talking about tomorrow.

What exclusives can it be??????

Maybe it is Zune firmware 1.3? (Oh wait, that was already announced in a blog post, saying it so for sure tomorrow)

Maybe it has something to do with Halo2 PC?

6. Study up on March 27 history. Here are some examples of momentous events that occurred on 3/27:

* 1884: The first long-distance telephone call was made, between Boston and New York.

* 1958: Nikita Khrushchev became Soviet premier and first secretary of the Communist Party.

* 1964: A 9.2 magnitude earthquake hit 80 miles east of Anchorage, Alaska, killing 117 and producing a 50-foot tsunami that traveled over 8,000 miles.

* 1973: Marlon Brando refuses his Oscar for The Godfather in protest of Hollywood?s treatment of Native Americans.

Halo 3 Beta Announcement Date

Official Announcement of the 360 Elite

Those are my guesses. I am sticking to them.

i'll stick with you, those sound like the most plausible.

I can understand the "Elite" sku being part of the announcement.. But Halo 3 beta date? I mean Halo is a big bloody deal, but to make it the focus of these big announcements?? We already know Halo 3 Beta is launching late Spring..

I could be wrong of course, but I am hoping something surprising is announced. Also I wouldn't be shocked if the "Spring 2007" update isn't looming on the horizon (or who knows, it might be available when Xbox Live comes back).

I'm definitely excited though.

Microsoft bought out Apple, and will be giving OSX away for free?

HA! Wishful thinking.

(Not really, I just want to mess with OSX. Never had the chance.)

Why would we be waiting a long time?

because those games wont be coming to the 360 lol

I agree :) :yes:

This is exciting! :woot:

Sounds like a good idea to me as many others have pointed out. I guess we will just have to wait and see...