AOL Cayman Beta 3

What's New in Beta 3

Our developers were able to include many of the changes requested by the beta community into this latest release. Thank you all for your great suggestions and feedback?and keep the ideas coming! The Beta 3 release includes the following changes:

A new visual design:

I agree Rappy. To me it's a lot faster than Windows Live Hotmail. Although I still do like WLH. ;)

My hotmail is broken...theres a big ad across my inbox...so this is a welcome change ;)

Just tried it, it's coming along nicely. I like the new color scheme, too. Although, will it be like AIM 6.1 in which we can have a few color schemes to choose from?

Just tried it, it's coming along nicely. I like the new color scheme, too. Although, will it be like AIM 6.1 in which we can have a few color schemes to choose from?

From what I heard, yes.

Ok i can't use this. I am using safari .. but it says it's only been tested with 10.4.7 and im assuming since i use 10.4.9 I can't try the beta?

IMO, it look's really like and like people have said it does seem to load faster than Live Mail but, I have been using GMail since '05 and have been attached !! AOL seems to be going the right direction, finally ;).

IMO, it look's really like and like people have said it does seem to load faster than Live Mail but, I have been using GMail since '05 and have been attached !! AOL seems to be going the right direction, finally ;).

You see I agree with you there fully...ever since Gmail started I have used it in someway or another but always been fond of Live Mail and AOL Mail...more specifically that Email Software AOL used to have Communicator I think it was called but then just sort of gave up looking after gmail was released but now tho all 3 offer so much its hard to say who is ultimately the best.

You see I agree with you there fully...ever since Gmail started I have used it in someway or another but always been fond of Live Mail and AOL Mail...more specifically that Email Software AOL used to have Communicator I think it was called but then just sort of gave up looking after gmail was released but now tho all 3 offer so much its hard to say who is ultimately the best.

Yeah Communicator was cool. Sad they don't support it anymore.