SharePod 3.0

SharePod 3.0 is a lightweight music management program for your iPod. You can copy music and videos between your iPod and computers usually without having to install anything on the computer.

Since the first version was released 3 years ago, SharePod has been under constant revision and enhancement to keep up with Apple's changes and user requests. SharePod has been downloaded over a million times and won a Best Windows iPod Software (2005) award.

SharePod 3.0 is a huge leap ahead of the previous 2.x versions! Here are some of the main features:

- Redesigned interface

- Track tag editing

- Video import support

- iPod Shuffle support

- Drag and drop tracks to Explorer

- Playlists and ratings transferred to iTunes

- Completely rewritten codebase to safely import files to your iPod

- Play Count, Last Played Date support

- Volume Adjustment support

- Even faster loading/sorting time!

http://www.sturm.net.nz/website.php?Sectio...p;Page=SharePod

Was unaware of this piece of software, will download it and give it a try, sounds good and looks like it could save some time, ill try it with my ipod later,

seems not to be working for me its says to turn on itunes.. I do that. and run sharepod and I get this error msg:

The iPod database could not be read. Please run iTunes with your iPod connected, then re-open SharePod.

(Error at 0x0)

SharePodLib.Exceptions.ParseException: mhbd expected, but found

at SharePodLib.Parsers.iTunesDB.BaseDatabaseElement.ValidateIdentifier(String validIdentifier)

at a.a(BinaryReader A_0, Int64& A_1)

at e.g()

anyone else get this..?

bump...

I forgot to put it on the ipod drive..

Edited by iomega

• 2 months later...

Yeah! I've tried this one and actually i'm currently using Sharepod as my ipod manager. Before i use iTunes and Yamipod. But, i have a question about Sharepod.. How can i sort the songs and playlists on my iPOD alpabetically (By title)? I mean.. Alphabetically on my iPOD, Not only on the program..??.. Because I tried sorting my songs on the program but still, when i unplugged my iPOD, It's not sorted Alphabetically / By Title.. How can I solve this?? Please Help..... :(

>>Reply ASAP>>

• 4 months later...