UFO video to be shown Friday

Phone home: Purported UFO video to be shown Friday

A video that purportedly shows a living, breathing space alien will be shown to the news media Friday in Denver.

Jeff Peckman, who is pushing a ballot initiative to create an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission in Denver to prepare the city for close encounters of the alien kind, said the video is authentic and convinced him that aliens exist.

"As impressive as it is, it's still one tiny portion in the context of a vast amount of peripheral evidence," he said Wednesday. "It's really the final visual confirmation of what you already know to be true having seen all the other evidence."

When Peckman went before city officials this month to discuss his proposed ET initiative, he promised to show the video.

Peckman said the general public will have to wait to see it because it's being included in a documentary by Stan Romanek.

"No one will be allowed to film the segment with the extraterrestrial because there is an agreement in place limiting that kind of exposure during negotiations for the documentary," he said.

But people won't have to wait too long to see it for themselves.

"There is an open, public meeting in about a month in Colorado Springs," Peckman said. "We'll hope to do one in Denver at some point, and then in a few months, there will be the documentary that anybody can have, and it'll have the footage."

An instructor at the Colorado Film School in Denver scrutinized the video "very carefully" and determined it was authentic, Peckman said.

Peckman, 54, said the video was among the reasons he was "compelled" to launch the proposed ballot initiative, which has generated news as far as South Africa.

"It shows an extraterrestrial's head popping up outside of a window at night, looking in the window, that's visible through an infrared camera," he said. The alien is about 4 feet tall and can be seen blinking, Peckman said earlier this month.

In a statement, Peckman said "other related credible evidence" proving aliens exist will be shown at Friday's news conference, too.

In 2003, Peckman authored an off-beat ballot initiative that would have required the city to implement stress-reduction techniques. The "Safety Through Peace" initiative failed, but garnered 32 percent of the vote.

Space Alien or perverted midget? You decide.

I'll leave me foil hat in the drawer and say that it sounds like a load of bulls**t to me and that this guy is either a nut or after funding to buy beer and cheap hookers.

edit:

In 2003, Peckman authored an off-beat ballot initiative that would have required the city to implement stress-reduction techniques. The "Safety Through Peace" initiative failed, but garnered 32 percent of the vote.

NUT confirmed. Though I still think he's after beer/hooker money.

post-27111-1212032184.jpg

Edited by virtorio

Update:

Alien commission causes commotion

A proposal to create a commission that would prepare Denver for space aliens has turned the eyes of the world on the Mile High City.

From CNN to NTV in Moscow to the Daily Mail in London, news organizations worldwide are scrambling to land an interview with Jeff Peckman, who is sponsoring a ballot initiative to create an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission in Denver.

"I've got about four or five interviews already, and I'm in discussion with Inside Edition, Good Morning America, Fox national news and a Moscow TV station that wants to send a team,"Peckman, 54, said Thursday.

His phone kept ringing all day.

"NBC national wanted me in five different time slots tomorrow on different programs. I took three of them," Peckman said Thursday afternoon.

Later in the day, Peckman said he might appear on Larry King.

The media bombardment was triggered by a report on RockyMountainNews.com Wednesday in which Peckman said that a video purportedly showing a living extraterrestrial would be shown at a news conference today.

The story generated hundreds of thousands of hits.

"It's just an interesting story because you do have a lot of people who believe there is superior life, if you will, or another life form out there, other than ours," said Adrienne Wheeler, a producer for The Early Show on CBS News. "There's a huge following for this, as I'm sure you know," said Wheeler, who believes there is intelligent life outside of Earth.

Paul Thompson, a Florida-based correspondent for the Daily Mail in London, said the newspaper, which has a circulation of about 2.5 million, asked him to check out what was happening in Denver.

"In England, there was a big story recently where the government declassified certain files and it was all the UFO sightings," he said. "I think everyone is interested in UFOs."

Well, not everyone.

Denver City Councilman Charlie Brown said people can believe what they want, but the attention "is not very favorable to our city."

"Suddenly we're getting more national and international attention on this issue than the DNC," he said, referring to the Democratic National Convention in August.

"In some respects, it's a welcome relief amidst all the polarizing politics that we have," he said. "That's probably good, but it just doesn't bode well for our city."

source

You'll bet your ass that the alien will be shown through a very cheap camera that blurred the whole thing to make you think that it may be an alien when in fact it's just a short obese man.

You'll bet your ass that the alien will be shown through a very cheap camera that blurred the whole thing to make you think that it may be an alien when in fact it's just a short obese man.

Aliens blur out the cameras. Its an alien thing. (Y)

QFT.

But I wait to see this one.

Oh spare me. You know, any guy thats well versed in animatronics could create a "living, breathing" extra terrestrial to show off for the cameras. Or even just a video animator. How can we be sure if we can't verify it ourselves. See, thats the thing about news stories..... the reporters of news stories operate under the assumption that joe shmoe american will believe anything they see on video, be it real or fake. So, someone creates a nice fake vid of a UFO and the gullable types are all OMG WE HAVE PROOF!

I'm not saying it's not real, but I am saying theres no way for us to really be sure what we are watching is real..... So any "proof" shown to us will be no more believable than those old ufo sighting videos.

I'm not saying it's not real...

Er, I am! I can't believe that you nuts are even pondering that it might be a real alien! Look out, there's a ghost behind you!

First one to PM me, gets a batch of this honest-to-goodness fairy dust that I captured from the fairies at the bottom of my garden!

Er, I am! I can't believe that you nuts are even pondering that it might be a real alien! Look out, there's a ghost behind you!

First one to PM me, gets a batch of this honest-to-goodness fairy dust that I captured from the fairies at the bottom of my garden!

It's kind of nieve to think there is nothing else out there, if it can get here to us or not is another question... and if it can get to us, would it let itself get caught...

More importantly why would the guy have videocamera out just in time to catch the alien peeking through the window if he didnt know it was there?

More importantly why would the guy have videocamera out just in time to catch the alien peeking through the window if he didnt know it was there?

Sometimes people have security cameras, or cameras to catch other things... lots of cameras out there in the world now days

alien lookign through a window.....

guess they have to redo the whole "Peeping Tom" naming scheme

Can I get 10oz so I can do some funky stuff with it? Is it green fairy dust? or golden dust? :p