Show us your workstations!

Welcome to the workstation photos thread. In this thread you may post pics of your workstation area.

Please be mindful of our members on dial-up and try to keep the dimensions of the pics and the size of the files to a respectable size for 1024 x 768 viewers. Please refrain from quoting images in your replies.

I will also ask that you link to images on your own space, as much as possible.

The usual forum rules also apply.

the last thread can be found here.

will take some shots later here is one of my laptops from the Windows 7 install fest Microsoft Canada Corp HQ

Tell you what, if you had the weather we're having at the moment I would either not want to be in that room with those people or hope to god it was air conditioned. :rofl:

[snip]

post-64875-1246476400.jpg

I like that desk and backdrop behind the desk. I like how the lights glow around the desk and backdrop.

Interesting design.

My workstation is the same as last quarter post.

• Like 1

@chconline: Your monitors are not perfectly aligned! straighten them up its annoying haha

One's a 24", the other's a 20". The vertical height of them are slightly different. This is as close as it gets :p

3684165527_caba2cb2d6.jpg

This the setup for the weekend, should be getting the Dell UltraSharp 2009W and a new mouse as I hate the Mighty Mouse with a passion, the Logitech MX Revolution.

Also need to put some pictures on the wall and shelves.

Thanks man, really want to upgrade my monitor to a 24" widescreen very soon. Them speakers suprisingly are Wharfdale which yes I agree are like Argos' brand or something but Wharfdale are well known for good speakers. Anything else I would give a miss!! They are really clear bought them from a guitar/music shop from my area.

Wharfdale? I've heard a lot of good things from that brand. My mate has some and swears by them. I've got a pair of Paradigm Atoms which I think are doing very nicely.

Here is my set up, it hasn't changed one bit since I posted it last. Thanks to MasterC for adding all the info to my set up. :p

infographic.jpg

My Desk, not usually this clean

img_3471.JPG

My Core i7 HTPC box. I think I'm going to put it in a tower case and put something more appropriate in the HTPC case.

img_3485.JPG

My Desk, not usually this clean

My Core i7 HTPC box. I think I'm going to put it in a tower case and put something more appropriate in the HTPC case.

Nice setup, got a link to that wallpaper? Please. :D

Here's my current mess. I'm planning though to replace my desk and TV stand with a nice corner desk and just watch TV on my desktop via a TV tuner card.

Early 2008 Macbook: 2.4Ghz Core 2 Duo, 2Gb RAM, 160 Gb HD, Mac OS 10.5

Desktop: 2.3Ghz Phenom 9600 (quad core), 4Gb RAM, 500Gb HD, Win XP Pro SP3

3688609860_19a02963dd.jpg 3687805955_e31030fbae.jpg 3688609004_2fc8040917.jpg

Also, a few shots of where I work, the tech support office, and one of our computer labs:

3254208919_9ef57b9e5b.jpg?v=0 3265983926_53f2a7b33e.jpg?v=0

Edited by Joey H