Batman: Arkham City

Yeah, as large as the game is, its over a 2 hour download at 2 MB/s. Considering it is 12 PM EST, downloads would have had to start at 10 AM EST, and considering it is not a weekend, not many people have had a chance to download or play it at all yet. Hopefully it doesn't have performance issues, or if it does hopefully there is a driver fix or patch coming soon, because I don't remember any performance issues with the first one.

Hopefully it doesn't have performance issues, or if it does hopefully there is a driver fix or patch coming soon, because I don't remember any performance issues with the first one.

Downloaded it last night and played it for 3 hours, Direct X 11 isn't optimized at all, horrible proformace. Checking the Steam Forum shows im not the only one it doesn't work for. I heard AMD released new drivers today, so I'm going to try that tonight. though turning off direct x 11 and using 9, it runs better then Aslyum.

Annoying. I got the last copy of it at my local store and the disc is broken. >.<

That really sucks. Was it a sealed too?

Downloaded it last night and played it for 3 hours, Direct X 11 isn't optimized at all, horrible proformace. Checking the Steam Forum shows im not the only one it doesn't work for. I heard AMD released new drivers today, so I'm going to try that tonight. though turning off direct x 11 and using 9, it runs better then Aslyum.

It's a little stuttery even with the 11.11b on my 6870 but I haven't had huge reasons to turn it off.

Especially in scene transitions...it just goes boom for a second and then comes back to being smooth.

the DX11 wasnt amd's problem...it was the developers. They're working on a patch. I had the same issues with my evga 560. Turning off DX11 fixes it.

This has to be the best-looking Unreal Engine 3 game to date. The developers, artists, and animators have done a really good job with the graphics and animations. I was especially impressed with the use of Scaleform for the in-game HUD and UI. It's cool because it uses hardware-accelerated vector graphics which means it won't have that annoying low resolution texture effect.

Is there any point to complete augmented reality trainings? I completed 3 of them to get grappling hook update, but now there are 2 more missions which are quite hard :(.

Damn, this is so annoying.

Can't buy this on Steam because apparently I live on Mars or some ****.

Can't buy it on GG because there is no PayPal option.

WON'T buy it on Origin because it's in Euros !

Awesome, just awesome.

Is there any point to complete augmented reality trainings? I completed 3 of them to get grappling hook update, but now there are 2 more missions which are quite hard :(.

IIRC, once you get the grappling hook from the first 3 missions, no real benefit to doing the others, but I could be wrong, I forget as it has been awhile.

IIRC, once you get the grappling hook from the first 3 missions, no real benefit to doing the others, but I could be wrong, I forget as it has been awhile.

Thanks! i wont bother then :)

Trophy/achievement, that's basically it. And practice.. *shrug*

If you don't do the other AR trainings, you'll never get the "Arkham City Site secure and ready for shut down" message -- all side missions have to be complete to "finish" the game. But you don't get anything for them.

Trophy/achievement, that's basically it. And practice.. *shrug*

Not too interested in achievements. I expected the game to be longer, but apart from several side missions there isnt much to do. And riddler secrets is too much of a pointless grinding.