soccer goal of the year

well, it's a good goal for sure, but there are loads of candidates for goal of the season each year..

having said that i think there is an official competition run by FIFA, Egyption guy winning it rings a bell, will try to dig it up

not this, but it's still good http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12155698 :D

that's good and all, but hassli vollied it to himself away while looking in the opposite direction of the net and the shot it across his body...

sorry europe, vancouver canada did it ;)

Wikipedia

Eric Hassli (born 3 May 1981 in Sarreguemines) is a French footballer currently playing for Vancouver Whitecaps FC in Major League Soccer.

;) Great goal though.

;) Great goal though.

Wikipedia

Eric Hassli (born 3 May 1981 in Sarreguemines) is a French footballer currently playing for Vancouver Whitecaps FC in Major League Soccer.

;) woooooo whitecaps (it's all we have... if i was to compare MLS to anything in england, properly div 2, lower div 1 tops quality soccer, but it's all we got)

;) woooooo whitecaps (it's all we have... if i was to compare MLS to anything in england, properly div 2, lower div 1 tops quality soccer, but it's all we got)

Hehe i know, but i was emphasizing the fact that he's from Europe. Sure he's playing in a Canadian club, but he's European :p But i know how you feel. I'm from Denmark and most of our teams suck compared to England as well :)

um.. yeah, brill. clap clap

like i said, loads of equally good goals every season :)

winner of the premier league was this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bENs3cZNJHY

sorry about the **** music :p

pshhhhhh deja vu maybe? where's the originality?

dont expect raj to acknowledge that he's a liverpool fan :rofl:

you know me soo well rappy :wub:

pshhhhhh deja vu maybe? where's the originality?

you know me soo well rappy :wub:

they dont score goals to be original..they score goals to win! An rooneys goal is indeed more impressive than the one you showed.

they dont score goals to be original..they score goals to win! An rooneys goal is indeed more impressive than the one you showed.

i don't agree with that at all, i think was hassli did was harder.

Whilst Rooney's goal was fantastic, extremely significant and against good opposition... I still prefer the Hassli goal. His technique reminded me a lot of Rooney when I first saw it. However, I still prefer this one!

This was voted best European goal on the Guardian and i still think it's amazing. Just look at how the ball swerves.

Is that the Champ Man./Football Man. legend Freddy Guarin? If so he bossed many a team for me back in the day!