GB united for Olympic football

You really are being pathetic, you're probably one of those people who think that if you dress like a slut then you stand a better chance of being raped! To argue this with you any further is a joke and if you cannot see the point of my original argument, good luck!

sorry that you were wrong bro. next time maybe you'll know what you are talking about.

sorry that you were wrong bro. next time maybe you'll know what you are talking about.

He's not the one that's wrong. Its you that doesn't understand how the IOC operates. It doesn't matter what any of us think, the IOC only recognise the UK. They do not recognise England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland as countries. Just the same as the UN or virtually any other international organization. Its as simple as that. Only the UK is recognised so only a UK team.

He's not the one that's wrong. Its you that doesn't understand how the IOC operates. It doesn't matter what any of us think, the IOC only recognise the UK. They do not recognise England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland as countries. Just the same as the UN or virtually any other international organization. Its as simple as that. Only the UK is recognised so only a UK team.

good thing that the original argument being that the UK was a sovereign state recognized by the IOC as the UK only and not that all four countries were really just one country /s

did that motion ever pass though? and it's still a province :p get rid of the premier or GTFO. that's just harper talking ish and mentions nothing about that motion actually being passed.

Yes, it passed.

House of Commons passes Quebec nation motion

CTV.ca News Staff

Date: Mon. Nov. 27 2006 11:32 PM ET

The House of Commons has passed a motion that defines the Quebecois as "a nation within a united Canada."

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20061127/quebec_motion_061127/

I'm from Scotland and I'm Scottish, not British. But I think there should be a GB football team only for the Olympics because we already have GB teams for the Olympics. The problem is that Scotland could be independent soon so would Scotland want to take part for only one or two Olympics ?

I think we should just form one for at least 2012 and just put youngsters out, but I don't want to see a team just full of English players.